No announcement yet.

Tom Brady is a dad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting a chick pregnant and being a dad is two different things. I'd send her to the free clinic, even if I had more money than God, she has to learn somehow.

Comment

Here comes the next father son combo in the NFL next to the Mannings :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Brady said through his agent that he is "excited" for the kid. So barring any complications, he IS a dad. This will just give him more motivation to win another Super Bowl for his kid.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Haha, what do you think he's going to say?

Go watch Remember the Titans.

Comment

Originally posted by snuff
            Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
            Actually I read somewhere that beautiful people's children turn out ugly more often than not.
            I doubt it. Most rich girls are pretty good looking because their mom was a hot gold digger.
            So that's why...

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac076
              I hate stories like this. This is the Off-Topis thread, not the Acess Hollywood thread. Who gives a damn about Brady boinking some broad and the broad getting pregnant. And don't tell me "Oh well they're not dating anymore", "Brady isn't very smart". Look if I wanna hear I about this kind of crap Ill watch freaking Extra or Acess Hollywood.
              then don't read it or reply to it.

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

Originally posted by iworshipbender
                I hate stories like this. This is the Off-Topis thread, not the Acess Hollywood thread. Who gives a damn about Brady boinking some broad and the broad getting pregnant. And don't tell me "Oh well they're not dating anymore", "Brady isn't very smart". Look if I wanna hear I about this kind of crap Ill watch freaking Extra or Acess Hollywood.
                then don't read it or reply to it.
                sure thing guy

Comment

Originally posted by etk
                  Brady said through his agent that he is "excited" for the kid. So barring any complications, he IS a dad. This will just give him more motivation to win another Super Bowl for his kid.
                  I dont think im ready for another pats dynasty

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp
                    I heard somewhere that the real father was a turtle, not Tom Brady.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Say what you want about Brady but I'd do anything so be bangin the girls he has or is right now.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

So in 17 seasons in the Recruiting Thread we could be discussing Leinart's kid and Brady's kid (providing it's male)?
                        Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Gisele Bundchen is manlier looking that sarf...

Comment

The last thing I need to see is another kid wearing a Patriot sweatshirt and sweatpants on the Patriot's sidelines.

Comment

If you don't care/don't want to read it... here's an idea DON'T READ IT! God, freakin douchebag. In conclusion, Tom Brady is the man.

Comment

sorry bout that post before. hangovers are a *****.

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information