No announcement yet.

Tom Brady is a dad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch, Tom Brady is going to be seeing most of his money going out the window for the next 18 to 22 years.

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft
      Ouch, Tom Brady is going to be seeing most of his money going out the window for the next 18 to 22 years.
      Thats the truth
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by McBain
        Originally posted by bigmac076
        I hate stories like this. This is the Off-Topis thread, not the Access Hollywood thread. Who gives a damn about Brady boinking some broad and the broad getting pregnant. And don't tell me "Oh well they're not dating anymore", "Brady isn't very smart". Look if I wanna hear I about this kind of crap Ill watch freaking Extra or Access Hollywood.
        If you don't care/don't want to read it... here's an idea DON'T READ IT! God, freakin douchebag. In conclusion, Tom Brady is the man.
        perfect use of douchebag man i love it! Sorry guy! Didnt know we had so many Access Hollywood fans on this board.

Comment

I hate stories like this. This is the Off-Topis thread, not the Access Hollywood thread. Who gives a damn about Brady boinking some broad and the broad getting pregnant. And don't tell me "Oh well they're not dating anymore", "Brady isn't very smart". Look if I wanna hear I about this kind of crap Ill watch freaking Extra or Access Hollywood.
          If you don't care/don't want to read it... here's an idea DON'T READ IT! God, freakin douchebag. In conclusion, Tom Brady is the man.
          perfect use of douchebag man i love it! Sorry guy! Didnt know we had so many Access Hollywood fans on this board.
          I'm sorry but that's just stupid. So because i post in a thread it automatically means i like access hollywood? If you want to talk straight football then stay in the football section of the forum. Why come here so you can say how much you hate it? That makes no sense.

Comment

bradys a pimp

Comment

Mind my asking, but...

What is the appropriate level of 'off-topic-ness' for the 'off-topic' board? Apparently your complaint is that this doesn't fit the definition of 'off-topic'. It must be 'on-topic' then, and belongs in the NFL section. Or is your problem with it that it's too 'off-topic', and that things in the off topic forum must be at least slightly on-topic, but not wholly on-topic?

In conclusion, :roll:

Comment

As a fan of access hollywood, I am deeply hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by FlutiesDropKick
                  I hate stories like this. This is the Off-Topis thread, not the Acess Hollywood thread. Who gives a damn about Brady boinking some broad and the broad getting pregnant. And don't tell me "Oh well they're not dating anymore", "Brady isn't very smart". Look if I wanna hear I about this kind of crap Ill watch freaking Extra or Acess Hollywood.
                  not to disagree with your point but i feel like being the grammer police so why would you say broad twice in one sentance, especially when you mean braud. SOrry it was just bothering me for some reason.
                  Brilliant, thanks for imparting your infinite knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Warhawk
                    Mind my asking, but...

What is the appropriate level of 'off-topic-ness' for the 'off-topic' board? Apparently your complaint is that this doesn't fit the definition of 'off-topic'. It must be 'on-topic' then, and belongs in the NFL section. Or is your problem with it that it's too 'off-topic', and that things in the off topic forum must be at least slightly on-topic, but not wholly on-topic?

In conclusion, :roll:
                    It belongs in the Access Hollywood forum, whenever it gets made.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information