Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things have changed here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Things have changed here

    Wow, I haven't posted here in a REAL long time. It's changed a lot. I recognize a couple guys here, but for the most part, there are just new guys here. Do any of you guys remember me? Man, I used to spend so much time here, but not anymore.. I kind of miss posting here and I miss my old boyz.

    sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania

  • #2
    No one cares.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CalBears99 View Post
      Wow, I haven't posted here in a REAL long time. It's changed a lot. I recognize a couple guys here, but for the most part, there are just new guys here. Do any of you guys remember me? Man, I used to spend so much time here, but not anymore.. I kind of miss posting here and I miss my old boyz.
      Don't remember you, but nice sig and welcome back.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by duckseason View Post
        Don't remember you, but nice sig and welcome back.
        Don't pretend you are nice. You're supposed to be straight outta Compton.

        Comment


        • #5
          The only constant is change.

          Now back to enjoying Friday night. :D

          Comment


          • #6
            I remember you...

            Paul

            New York Giants
            New York Yankees
            New York Knicks (unfortunately)
            UConn Basketball
            Virginia Tech Football
            UConn Football

            Comment


            • #7
              Do I remember you?

              sig made by BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • #8
                if your name is Cal Bears why do you have a Dennis Dixon sig

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CalBears99 View Post
                  Wow, I haven't posted here in a REAL long time. It's changed a lot. I recognize a couple guys here, but for the most part, there are just new guys here. Do any of you guys remember me? Man, I used to spend so much time here, but not anymore.. I kind of miss posting here and I miss my old boyz.
                  You look vaguely familiar. Do I?
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Just to fill you in........ For a brief spell this site became Vince Lombardi's Hott Jammz Countdown but the money, sex, drugs, and power went to my head and the whole thing spiraled out of control. Scott Wright seized back control as I laid unconscious in a ditch for several days. Other than that things have been fine. Good times though.
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                      if your name is Cal Bears why do you have a Dennis Dixon sig
                      I was thinking the same thing.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
                        Just to fill you in........ For a brief spell this site became Vince Lombardi's Hott Jammz Countdown but the money, sex, drugs, and power went to my head and the whole thing spiraled out of control. Scott Wright seized back control as I laid unconscious in a ditch for several days. Other than that things have been fine. Good times though.
                        I remember that. The lesson to be taken from that is, you can't smoke everything. That poor hooker...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ewing View Post
                          I was thinking the same thing.
                          His name is Cal Bears he has an Oregon sig, and hes from Connecticut....
                          Originally posted by nvot9
                          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                          Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            sup calbears


                            Go Ravens!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I do recall when you used to post. And I hope that enjoy what the board has become.

                              I was previously javon favre. You may or may not remember me because I don't really remember how much I used to post when you were around.

                              stephenson86

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information