American Gangster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DChess View Post
    very average, i would be upset if i payed for it.
    Yeah, this. I thought it was pretty crappy for all the build-up it had going for it.

Comment

It made me and all the people I saw it with wanna become drug dealers.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
        Yeah, this. I thought it was pretty crappy for all the build-up it had going for it.

It had so much potential, with great actors. It's a shame to hear it was just alright at best.

Comment

dec at best

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
            It had so much potential, with great actors. It's a shame to hear it was just alright at best.
            I had a hard time believing that they made a story this interesting as boring as they did. Basically every actor they hired was playing the same role they've been playing for a decade now, so while the performances were pretty good, the result was underwhelming.

Comment

The movie would have been much better if they would have cut a half hour from it. It was slow.

Comment

its a lot like godfather, a longer movie with fewer more intense action scenes. has more about the business then the mindless killing. every action scene was really good it just needed more of it. the beginning was good, but its misleading. i really expected a lot of violence, i mean they jsut lit some guy on fire then shot him like 8 times.
                Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
                I smoke ten blunts before lunch
                Gucci Mane

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information