Clear All

"Not now chief. I'm in the fuckinngg zone"

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      "Not now chief. I'm in the fuckinngg zone"
      Ma! Where's my ******* protein????

Comment

"All my boys got their new haircut. They're getting some ***** tonight!"

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          Assuming this actually happened (sorry I find it hard to believe anyone is that pathetic) I would not tell your friend.

It's not going to help. First of all, if he really likes the girl, he's not going to believe you. Hell, I'm not sure I even believe you. It's likely just going to create drama and make things uncomfortable between the two of you.

Second of all, if she is this big of an attention-seeking *****, he's going to figure it out eventually anyway. If he doesn't, it's cause he's pathetic himself and doesn't want to. Some guys/gals don't care if their girlfriends/boyfriends suck as long as they have someone to be with. It's pathetic, and shows an extreme lack of self-esteem, but that's not your call to make.

Anyway...I know this is an unorthodox answer, but I would not tell him. Worst case scenario she tells him and he questions why you didn't, which you can respond that you were confused, didn't know what to do, and didn't want to damage your friendship. He'd be more likely to understand that I would imagine.
          How does it surprise you at all? People want what they can't have. Me ignoring her and turning her down just made her want me more. She was incredibly drunk, so that partially explains the patheticness of it.

The problem with not telling him, she WILL cheat on him. It isn't a matter of if, only a matter of when. I have been cheated on b a significant other. It was because I didn't listen to my friends, so I know all about that part. However, even though my friends pissed me off at the time, after it happened and I realized they were right, I was glad they told me.

But your side is why I am having so much trouble with this. But it also isn't the first time something like this has happened before(first time with me, others have similar stories, usually not to the extent of actually physically pulling them towards a bed though.)
          I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
            Dude, you would be a terrible friend. If I didn't know the guy, or he wasn't really a friend, I wouldn't have hesitated. Especially because she is incredibly hot.

I still feel guilty because I could have left before any of this happened. And it isn't like I couldn't have seen it coming, she was flirting with me all night, I was just ignoring it.
            Welcome to the world of the 3rd wheel. Now that you were "honorable", that is if this is even a real story, you will never get laid. Congrats on entering the cycle of Jerking Off.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

How does it surprise you at all? People want what they can't have. Me ignoring her and turning her down just made her want me more. She was incredibly drunk, so that partially explains the patheticness of it.

The problem with not telling him, she WILL cheat on him. It isn't a matter of if, only a matter of when. I have been cheated on b a significant other. It was because I didn't listen to my friends, so I know all about that part. However, even though my friends pissed me off at the time, after it happened and I realized they were right, I was glad they told me.

But your side is why I am having so much trouble with this. But it also isn't the first time something like this has happened before(first time with me, others have similar stories, usually not to the extent of actually physically pulling them towards a bed though.)
              Bingo, Should of Bango.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
                That's bull. He has to tell him. If he's any kind of friend you tell him straight up right now what happened. So what if it hurts, better now than later on.
                Haha...

How old are you? Have you ever been in a situation like this before?

I know that kindgergarden tells to to always tell the truth, but sometimes things are better left unsaid. It's called using your brain.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Tell him dude. He'll thank you later on once he meets a new chick. Just got to explain to him you were not instigating it one bit. If he's a real friend, he'll believe you. Sometimes you just got to do stuff, whether it's hard or not. The best thing to do is tell him.

Paul

New York Giants
                  New York Yankees
                  New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                  UConn Basketball
                  Virginia Tech Football
                  UConn Football

Comment

That's bull. He has to tell him. If he's any kind of friend you tell him straight up right now what happened. So what if it hurts, better now than later on.
                    I can't tell him until tomorrow, he is on the travel squad and they are up in Montana, and it isn't something that should be talked about over the phone.
                    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Haha...

I know that kindgergarden tells to to always tell the truth, but sometimes things are better left unsaid. It's called using your brain.

18. How can you even consider lying to a best friend? You'd rather him find out down the line by walking in on it?

Paul

New York Giants
                      New York Yankees
                      New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                      UConn Basketball
                      Virginia Tech Football
                      UConn Football

Comment

The point is that it's not YOUR job to police HIS relationship. If she really is that pathetic, and your friend is with her, don't you think that says something about him?

Even assuming that you would want someone to tell you, does that mean he would? If it was my best friend I would tell him, but my friend wouldn't date a girl that gets wasted and throws herself on other people like a dumb *****. That's something to take into consideration.

Comment

Your humility astounds me..........................

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Haha...

I am leaning towards his side, because I have been on the opposite side of a situation like this. Sure, I got really pissed at my friends at first, but after what they said came true I realized they were only looking out for me, and they are all probably going to be lifelong friends.

This whole situation ******* sucks.
                            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

18. How can you even consider lying to a best friend? You'd rather him find out down the line by walking in on it?
                              How is it lying? If he ****** her, then he should tell her. But he didn't do anything wrong, he did exactly what a good friend should do. As far as their friendship is concerned he is absolved. Now, if he's a certified relationship therapist then he's qualified to handle the rest, but it's really not his business.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                                Your humility astounds me..........................
                                It's true though...

Can't blame him for speaking the truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information