No announcement yet.

A small predicament.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see how he can let his friend continue to date a girl like this knowing what happened.

Paul

New York Giants
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks (unfortunately)
    UConn Basketball
    Virginia Tech Football
    UConn Football

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
      Your humility astounds me..........................
      I was saying that it really didn't have anything to do with me... Only the fact that she couldn't have me, because she is LIVING WITH MY FRIEND! Well, that and the fact that she is nothing but a ***-dumpster.
      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
        I don't see how he can let his friend continue to date a girl like this knowing what happened.
        It's not his decision to make. Still, I would tell him what happened. What he chooses to do with that information is up to him.

Comment

Do you honestly go around telling your friends who they should and should not date? How is that even remotely your business?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
            The point is that it's not YOUR job to police HIS relationship. If she really is that pathetic, and your friend is with her, don't you think that says something about him?

Even assuming that you would want someone to tell you, does that mean he would? If it was my best friend I would tell him, but my friend wouldn't date a girl that gets wasted and throws herself on other people like a dumb *****. That's something to take into consideration.
            I wouldn't be policing his relationship, I would just tell him what happened and leave it at that. If he doesn't believe me, then he isn't as good of a friend as I thought, and I probably could have ****** her.
            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Do you honestly go around telling your friends who they should and should not date? How is that even remotely your business?
              I realize I've been sounding a bit like I would tell them to break-up, I obviously wouldn't do that, but I would definitely tell him what happened. It's his call from there.

Paul

New York Giants
              New York Yankees
              UConn Basketball
              Virginia Tech Football
              UConn Football

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                It's true though...

Can't blame him for speaking the truth.
                Ya, why do you think people want superstars so much? Most of them aren't any hotter than girls you meet out.
                Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

That's bull. He has to tell him. If he's any kind of friend you tell him straight up right now what happened. So what if it hurts, better now than later on.
                  ya i agree with Gibril.. you ahve to tell him that happened.. i know if my girlfreind did that i would wanna know for sure.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                    Ya, why do you think people want superstars so much? Most of them aren't any hotter than girls you meet out.
                    Superstars are a different story. Mostly the Backstreet Boy effect.

Humans are lazy. If they see a bunch of their peers are interested in somebody, they just assume that person has a lot going for them. Saves them the trouble of meeting the person and validating themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                      ya i agree with Gibril.. you ahve to tell him that happened.. i know if my girlfreind did that i would wanna know for sure.
                      Why would you date a girl like that at all?

I dunno....maybe it's an age gap thing. Looking back when I was a drunken teenager/undergrad I dated a lot of stupid girls (though to my knowledge was never cheated on), but the solution to this problem isn't to make friends that will tell you everything, it's to not date attention-seeking drunken whores. There are a lot of attractive, intelligent, mature, women out there that don't need acknowledgement by shoving their tits in people's faces.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                        Superstars are a different story. Mostly the Backstreet Boy effect.

Humans are lazy. If they see a bunch of their peers are interested in somebody, they just assume that person has a lot going for them. Saves them the trouble of meeting the person and validating themselves.
                        Those go hand in hand. When a lot of people want someone, it makes it tougher for any specific person to have them.
                        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I dunno....maybe it's an age gap thing. Looking back when I was a drunken teenager/undergrad I dated a lot of stupid girls (though to my knowledge was never cheated on), but the solution to this problem isn't to make friends that will tell you everything, it's to not date attention-seeking drunken whores. There are a lot of attractive, intelligent, mature, women out there that don't need acknowledgement by shoving their tits in people's faces.
                          That is completely true. Although, my friend is kinda naive and very trusting, which is another reason I am having so much trouble deciding. It really sucks to shatter a friends worldview.

I've learned not to date ***-dumpsters, they are only good as a masturbation substitute.
                          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I see the point you're trying to make, but the point is, he is involved. As a friend, you got to look out for your other friends. All he has to do is tell him what happened. If his friend doesn't do anything about it, then oh well.

Paul

New York Giants
                            New York Yankees
                            UConn Basketball
                            Virginia Tech Football
                            UConn Football

Comment

No I'm with ya 51. I mean if you truly want to tell your friend then be my guest, but you did not thing wrong here. She came on to you, and you pushed her away. Stuff like this happens (I'm in kind of in the same situation, only this girl has not made a move on me).

I understand you feel bad about what happened but is it really worth the drama to tell your friend his girl tried coming on to you when nothing happened? She's going to cheat on him and he'll find out then, but again since nothing happened with you two it's just not worth it.

Just like I probably "should" tell my dad I went to the hospital for drinking, but on the other hand I know that it'll create a situation that could be avoided by not telling him, because he won't find out unless my mom says something.

You my friend from what I've been reading are quite the "ladies man" or so you say, and if this guy is one of your best friends and if he knows you and the fact that you hook up with girls and have "game" then he might be hesitant to believe you, just like I'm a little hesitant to believe you right now...So my advice is to just keep this on lock, and if he finds out and comes to talk to you about it, then yea that's the time you explain what happened and you explain that since you didn't do anything wrong you thought it'd be best to keep it on the down low to avoid a confrontation.

That's my two cents.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

And I also understand the "honesty" thing in friendship, but again since nothing happened other than her making a move on you, I don't see what the big deal is to tell your friend. You shouldn't feel guilty about what happened because she made a move on you, not the other way around.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information