No announcement yet.

A small predicament.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies man isn't exactly how I would describe myself. Yes, I know a lot about girls, but I haven't really completely internalized it yet. I have enough game that I don't really go through many dry spells(even though I am going through a severe one right now), but I am far from being able to go out and hook up with a girl anytime I go out, in fact, I have never had a one night stand, it is always been after going on a date.

I don't get what is so unbelievable about the story. My friend is dating a *****, she came onto me. I didn't need any game, I just don't treat her as someone I would hook up with. So since she is an attention starved *****, she wonders why I don't hit on her. Since she can't have me, she wants me.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
      And I also understand the "honesty" thing in friendship, but again since nothing happened other than her making a move on you, I don't see what the big deal is to tell your friend. You shouldn't feel guilty about what happened because she made a move on you, not the other way around.
      I know I shouldn't feel guilty, but guilt has nothing to do with why I would tell him. It would only be that she will cheat on him with someone, if she hasn't already; and a heads up might help him deal with it(if he doesn't end it with her after what happened.)
      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

And I also understand the "honesty" thing in friendship, but again since nothing happened other than her making a move on you, I don't see what the big deal is to tell your friend. You shouldn't feel guilty about what happened because she made a move on you, not the other way around.
        so you're saying that even though "nothing" happened and it wasn't his fault, then he doesn't have to tell his friend? What if this girl has been/is going to cheat on his friend with another guy, and his friend ends up getting hurt from it? When he could have prevented it by letting his friend know what kind of girl she was...if his friend wants to stay with her after that then that's his decision, but IMO you should tell him

Comment

If he wants to go and tell him then that's his business, I'm just stating what I think because I've been here before, or well not personally been here but I know friends of mine who have gone through this.

And one friend told the other that his girl kissed him (just like your situation) and the other friend snapped out. They aren't near as good of friends as they were before. I realize that it should be simple and that your friend while upset should understand that you didn't do anything wrong, but I'm just telling you that it might end up being extremely bad.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

They aren't near as good of friends as they were before. I realize that it should be simple and that your friend while upset should understand that you didn't do anything wrong, but I'm just telling you that it might end up being extremely bad.
            Is the guy and the girl still together? If so, once they break up those guys will probably be back to being friends.
            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

You should have banged her!
              Last edited by Jakey; 11-03-2007, 05:58 PM.

Comment

I think you should ask jeeves.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                  You should have slipped her one!
                  Why would he slip her one when he could've done whatever he wanted without drugging her?

stephenson86

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                    Is the guy and the girl still together? If so, once they break up those guys will probably be back to being friends.
                    Nope they are not together anymore but those two still aren't on the best of terms.

Idk, I understand if you tell him because it's the honest thing to do, but for me, I would not do that. But hey it's your call man, let us know what you do.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Nope they are not together anymore but those two still aren't on the best of terms.

Idk, I understand if you tell him because it's the honest thing to do, but for me, I would not do that. But hey it's your call man, let us know what you do.
                      Ya, I will. This is just such a terrible situation to be in.
                      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                        Why would he slip her one when he could've done whatever he wanted without drugging her?
                        I didn't mean slip her some drugs! I aint into that business.

I meant slip one up her...you know, Bang her.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          Why would you date a girl like that at all?

I dunno....maybe it's an age gap thing. Looking back when I was a drunken teenager/undergrad I dated a lot of stupid girls (though to my knowledge was never cheated on), but the solution to this problem isn't to make friends that will tell you everything, it's to not date attention-seeking drunken whores. There are a lot of attractive, intelligent, mature, women out there that don't need acknowledgement by shoving their tits in people's faces.
                          Suprisingly I completely agree with Bearsfan_51 on this subject. You didn't do anything wrong, and you got out of the situation fast. You did what a friend should do. End of story.

Comment

Hey man a lot of people can relate to this. It's not your fault at all. You need to tell your friend, I know it will break his heart but you gotta man up and do it ese. Good luck!

Comment

should of got some dome

Comment

Yes, this is definitely the downside of alcohol. It always either leads to really fun nights, or it leads to really bad next days.
                                Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information