A small predicament.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
    Yes, this is definitely the downside of alcohol. It always either leads to really fun nights, or it leads to really bad next days.
    You can usually solve this problem... With more alcohol!

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll buy a funny hat. Talk to a hungry man about fish, and you're a consultant.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaucer View Post
      You can usually solve this problem... With more alcohol!

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll buy a funny hat. Talk to a hungry man about fish, and you're a consultant.
      Unfortunately, the type of bad next days I am talking about aren't fixed by alcohol. Alcohol does make it a little easier to get through though.
      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Unfortunately, the type of bad next days I am talking about aren't fixed by alcohol. Alcohol does make it a little easier to get through though.
        Boo hoo. Seriously. No one cares about your problems. They are trivial to your life and meaningless to the rest of ours.

Tell your friend what happened and if he hates you for it then hes a jackass.

Edit: On second thought don't tell him because that will create more drama and whining that we dont want to hear about.
        Last edited by Chaucer; 11-03-2007, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Boo hoo. Seriously. No one cares about your problems. They are trivial to your life and meaningless to the rest of ours.

Tell your friend what happened and if he hates you for it then hes a jackass.

Edit: On second thought don't tell him because that will create more drama and whining that we dont want to hear about.
          Obviously no one here really cares about them...

And I know that in the big scheme of things it doesn't really matter to me either, because I didn't do anything wrong, and it isn't my girlfriend. But regardless of the fact that in a week I won't even be thinking about it, it still gives me **** right now.

On a side note, Chaucer is an odd name for a football website.
          I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.

Comment

Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.
              can you please use it in a sentence?
              (ultimate set-up)
              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                can you please use it in a sentence?
                (ultimate set-up)
                Megaceph, chosen to serve the State In the halls of legislative debate, One day with all his credentials came To the capitol's door and announced his name. The doorkeeper looked, with a comical twist Of the face, at the eminent egotist, And said: "Go away, for we settle here All manner of questions, knotty and *****, And we cannot have, when the speaker demands To be told how every member stands, A man who to all things under the sky Assents by eternally voting 'I'."”

Egotism, n: Doing the New York Times crossword puzzle with a pen.
                Last edited by Chaucer; 11-03-2007, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    Assuming this actually happened (sorry I find it hard to believe anyone is that pathetic) I would not tell your friend.

It's not going to help. First of all, if he really likes the girl, he's not going to believe you. Hell, I'm not sure I even believe you. It's likely just going to create drama and make things uncomfortable between the two of you.

Second of all, if she is this big of an attention-seeking *****, he's going to figure it out eventually anyway. If he doesn't, it's cause he's pathetic himself and doesn't want to. Some guys/gals don't care if their girlfriends/boyfriends suck as long as they have someone to be with. It's pathetic, and shows an extreme lack of self-esteem, but that's not your call to make.

Anyway...I know this is an unorthodox answer, but I would not tell him. Worst case scenario she tells him and he questions why you didn't, which you can respond that you were confused, didn't know what to do, and didn't want to damage your friendship. He'd be more likely to understand that I would imagine.
                    I agree whole heartedly. I have a friend whose a gf is a cheating ***** and shes made passes at me but I didn't want to tell him because they have a kid together. He eventually found out on his own and was too big of a ***** to care so he has stayed with her knowing shes lying cheating *****.

Comment

Well, I didn't tell him, because I found out his roommate has tried to tell him about things like this happening before, but he didn't believe him. So there really isn't anything I can do...
                      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information