A Small Predicament Part II....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
    If you completely eliminate the chance of being hit in the face, you are going to live a sad lonely life.
    No...it's called being trained in martial arts...don't let them hit you in the face! :D

Comment

Well this should be said too, this guy was pretty drunk last night. He fell off the stool with his girl in his lap. And I actually talked to him that night to straighten stuff out, and for now we're cool but I can tell he's still upset, but at the same point what there is really no reason to want to fight me right now, no reason. I handled it the best I could, I apologized to both of them, talked to both of them, and stuff still happened.

I think not talking to him or seeing him for a couple weeks will help a bunch, let him cool off.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
        Well this should be said too, this guy was pretty drunk last night. He fell off the stool with his girl in his lap. And I actually talked to him that night to straighten stuff out, and for now we're cool but I can tell he's still upset, but at the same point what there is really no reason to want to fight me right now, no reason. I handled it the best I could, I apologized to both of them, talked to both of them, and stuff still happened.

I think not talking to him or seeing him for a couple weeks will help a bunch, let him cool off.
        I think thats the right things to do, in the end if he wants to hold a grudge, and not let it go, then you are obviously the bigger man.

Comment

I wonder what the girl was doing in the bathroom naked...do you know that answer to that question?

For the record man obviously your buddy got drunk and we all knows what happens after that. I guess it depends on how close of a friend he is...but if I had a random kid I balled softball with me hit me in the face...that would probably be the end of the friendship...i have enough friends that are good to me to need to get a tough ass drunk friend who obviously has something he feels he needs to prove. IDK man...some people O_o

Comment

I have been in so many drunken fights with my friends its not even funny. You know what happens? We are pissed for a little while or the entire night (depending on the severity of the fight), then we take a shot/chug a beer and put it behind us.

I agree with Moses though, if he goes on about it again, tell him to **** off. Sometimes fighting does solve things. It should be rare that you need to fight, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

I do think you probably shouldn't have went into the bathroom, especially since you had to pick the lock. But I don't understand why some guys get so pissed off about **** like that. I've had roommates pick the lock to my bedroom while I was ******* my ex, I told them to **** off. Then I laughed about it later with them. I said to them, "You saw those tits, I get them whenever I want." Your friend just seems like a jealous asshole.
            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

These types of stories get really hard to follow and pretty tedious after the 3rd "His girl girl blah walked up drama beat me up girl naked girl drama lol". More power to anyone who had the willpower to read it. I, for one, failed.
              Originally posted by 7-11
              Originally posted by Renji
              Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
              But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

Originally posted by litlharsh View Post
                These types of stories get really hard to follow and pretty tedious after the 3rd "His girl girl blah walked up drama beat me up girl naked girl drama lol". More power to anyone who had the willpower to read it. I, for one, failed.
                Girl A: Friends girlfriend

Girl B: Girl I'm talking to

Guy A: Me

Guy B: Friend

Guy C: Crazy dude who came outside

Story:

Guy A walks in on Girl A in bathroom and sees her naked. Guy B finds out and gets pissed at Guy A. Guy B wants to fight Guy A. Girl B steps in between Guy A and Guy B, Guy B hits Guy A in face, Guy C runs outside with his shirt off screaming at people to fight.

Hope that helps! :D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Girl A: Friends girlfriend

Girl B: Girl I'm talking to

Guy A: Me

Guy B: Friend

Guy C: Crazy dude who came outside

Story:

Guy A walks in on Girl A in bathroom and sees her naked. Guy B finds out and gets pissed at Guy A. Guy B wants to fight Guy A. Girl B steps in between Guy A and Guy B, Guy B hits Guy A in face, Guy C runs outside with his shirt off screaming at people to fight.

Hope that helps! :D
                  There is always a guy c at every party...
                  I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                  Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

sweets, that guy is no friend but rather some scumbag who apparently likes to treat women as dirt. If he confronts you again, you gotta crack some skulls.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Alcohol does some funny things :)

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

How many whiny bs threads are we going to have here?

Sweetness, you did nothing wrong and manned up to it. The other guy is a tool and yet you seem bothered by his ignorant and moronic actions. Why? Jesus Christ, Life is to damn short to be worried about petty BS so who cares what this ass clown thinks. Move on, be happy you saw a naked chick, and now go find one for yourself.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

girls **** everything up, if two girl are in a bathroom trashed, who gives a ****, let them be, dont get your hands dirty. i dont know if you said it was your apartment or not, and even if it is, wait till they come out and kick em out. its college, its not high school, you dont need to worry about everyone.

Comment

Was she hot?

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                              If you let people hit you without responding you will have a lot of problems in the future...
                              Sorry man but that's bull.... fighting doesn't solve anything. If you need to knock somebody the **** out in self defense, then by all means you gotta do what you gotta do. If you feel that you need to hit somebody just to prove how big of a "man" you are, then you're no better than him.

Obviously if your intentions were good and you were only looking out for this chicks well being and you've explained this to him and he still reacted this way, then he's not really a friend and he's not worth your time.

You learn a lot about people in situations like this and sometimes people aren't who you think they are. Don't stoop to his level and don't give him the satisfaction of continuing this drama.
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Your intentions were innocent and you apologized for the accident so that should have been the end of it. If he got wasted and hit you then he owes you an apology IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information