No announcement yet.

A Small Predicament Part II....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweetness, just look at the scoreboard dude.

Your buddy: Punched you, got his anger out, probably feels vindicated

You: Got punched. Maybe hurt for an hour or two. Get a lifetime of memories of that naked chick.

You get over on this deal. Let your "friend" go. If he's over it, then it's cool. You can always picture his woman naked and in the end, that's all that matters.
    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
      Sweetness, just look at the scoreboard dude.

Your buddy: Punched you, got his anger out, probably feels vindicated

You: Got punched. Maybe hurt for an hour or two. Get a lifetime of memories of that naked chick.

You get over on this deal. Let your "friend" go. If he's over it, then it's cool. You can always picture his woman naked and in the end, that's all that matters.
      QFT!

Once again Borat is a prophet.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
        Sorry man but that's bull.... fighting doesn't solve anything. If you need to knock somebody the **** out in self defense, then by all means you gotta do what you gotta do. If you feel that you need to hit somebody just to prove how big of a "man" you are, then you're no better than him.
        It isn't to prove how much of a man you are. But if someone hits you and you do not fight back, you are a little *****. People that were there will treat you like a little *****, because you acted like one. Sometimes, violence does solve things.
        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Do not fight him if he's your team mate.

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
            It isn't to prove how much of a man you are. But if someone hits you and you do not fight back, you are a little *****. People that were there will treat you like a little *****, because you acted like one. Sometimes, violence does solve things.
            Are you guys serious with this machismo ********?
            Originally posted by 7-11
            Originally posted by Renji
            Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
            But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

Originally posted by litlharsh View Post
              Are you guys serious with this machismo ********?
              If you get hit, you need to fight back, period. In just about any other case I would say fighting isn't worth it.
              I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

hahaha what a joke. If your whole sense of identity hinges upon getting into fights to prove you're not a "little *****" then you'll have led a pretty worthless life when it's all said and done. If I need to hit somebody to make another person like me then that's probably not someone that I'd care to be friends with anyways. Violence is only exceptable as an absolute last resort if it's necessary to protect yourself or your family. It's a sign of a weak mind if you can't solve problems without physical violence.
                Last edited by Vince Lombardi; 11-04-2007, 02:22 PM.
                Originally posted by njx9
                i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
                  It's a sign of a weak mind if you can't solve problems without physical violence.
                  Not everything can be solved by diplomacy. If someone hits you, and you don't fight back, you are a little *****, and people will take advantage of that fact. It is a sign of a weak person if you don't stand up for yourself.
                  Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I don't see how defending yourself is acting macho or anything like that. If somebody hits you, you better be ready to defend yourself or you'll:
                    A) Get beat up.
                    B) Continue to be harassed because you have shown you will take it.

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                      girls **** everything up, if two girl are in a bathroom trashed, who gives a ****, let them be, dont get your hands dirty. i dont know if you said it was your apartment or not, and even if it is, wait till they come out and kick em out. its college, its not high school, you dont need to worry about everyone.
                      **** you dchess.

boys (YES BOYS) are so god damn ********. (talk about a classic string of obscenities) if boys wouldn't get all uppity and childish (and saying girls aren't either is also a falsehood) over accidents and stupid ****, and threatening to beat each other up to prove their alpha male, i got bigger balls than you, dominance in a show to impress girls (which doesn't work, as far as i can tell, unless you like the dumb super tramp i have 14 STI's and am in XXX sorority, which, then I pity you)...

if it was his apartment though, he'd be held liable, esp. if they were under the age of 21.
                      he was also being a nice guy.

i applaud you 34 for your bravery and general, i hope no one's dying because i'm concerned if at the very least for my own selfishness attitude.

p.s. **** that dude. he sounds like a big douche.
                      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                        **** you dchess.

boys (YES BOYS) are so god damn ********. (talk about a classic string of obscenities) if boys wouldn't get all uppity and childish (and saying girls aren't either is also a falsehood) over accidents and stupid ****, and threatening to beat each other up to prove their alpha male, i got bigger balls than you, dominance in a show to impress girls (which doesn't work, as far as i can tell, unless you like the dumb super tramp i have 14 STI's and am in XXX sorority, which, then I pity you)...

if it was his apartment though, he'd be held liable, esp. if they were under the age of 21.
                        he was also being a nice guy.

i applaud you 34 for your bravery and general, i hope no one's dying because i'm concerned if at the very least for my own selfishness attitude.

p.s. **** that dude. he sounds like a big douche.

boys, ugh! im a right soul sisters!

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                          boys, ugh! im a right soul sisters!
                          oh go to hell you twat.
                          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                            oh go to hell you twat.
                            what crawled up your ass, njx slap you around a little

Comment

Not everything can be solved by diplomacy. If someone hits you, and you don't fight back, you are a little *****, and people will take advantage of that fact. It is a sign of a weak person if you don't stand up for yourself.
                              What 8th grade world do some of you live in?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                                What 8th grade world do some of you live in?
                                Come on bf_51. If somebody is harassing you all night and then hauls off and smacks you do you just take it? I have pretty thick skin and let a lot of stuff slide but if somebody hits me I'm going to stand up for myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information