Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Video Game thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    MVP Baseball 2005. Conversation over.


    Any way, does anyone have NBA 2K8 for the 360? What do you think?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
      Assassin's Creed>CoD4> All games
      That's high praise for a game you have never played.

      Comment


      • #18
        I am an RPG nerd unfortunately :(

        There's a game coming out tommorow I'm gonna get. Remember Marth and roy from SSB? Well they started releasing Fire Emblem's in the states and goddamn they are addicting. They're finnaly actually releasing the one with Marth next year (DS) and one tommorow which is for Wii.

        I'm such a nerd. Ugh. And FFX is my favorite game of all time. I never really got into FF7, I beat it but I was never really that interested.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Moses View Post
          That's high praise for a game you have never played.
          Yes I'm what they call hopelessly optimistic about it.

          But Portal has been the most fun I've had playing a game in a long while.

          Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
            MVP Baseball 2005. Conversation over.


            Any way, does anyone have NBA 2K8 for the 360? What do you think?
            Man that game was awesome. I played that so much.

            I have 2k7, it's pretty good but I don't know how much they changed for 2k8.

            Comment


            • #21
              Assassin's Creed has "huge disappointment" written all over it if you ask me.

              ^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                I am an RPG nerd unfortunately :(

                There's a game coming out tommorow I'm gonna get. Remember Marth and roy from SSB? Well they started releasing Fire Emblem's in the states and goddamn they are addicting. They're finnaly actually releasing the one with Marth next year (DS) and one tommorow which is for Wii.

                I'm such a nerd. Ugh. And FFX is my favorite game of all time. I never really got into FF7, I beat it but I was never really that interested.
                I'm gettin that too :o

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                  I'm gettin that too :o
                  We have much to discuss...

                  Not really, but I dunno, there's just something about those games that makes me want to keep playing. Probably subliminal messaging ;)

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                    Assassin's Creed has "huge disappointment" written all over it if you ask me.


                    Jade Raymond can sell me anything though.

                    Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Actually, I'm an RPG guy myself. I used to hate first person shooters, and just recently got interested in them. My love for RPG's has dimmed a bit because I just haven't played any really great RPG's recently, although I did hear that I think it's the Elder Scrolls was a really good game.



                      Originally posted by Jakey
                      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                      i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                        Actually, I'm an RPG guy myself. I used to hate first person shooters, and just recently got interested in them. My love for RPG's has dimmed a bit because I just haven't played any really great RPG's recently, although I did hear that I think it's the Elder Scrolls was a really good game.
                        I could never get into Elder Scrolls. The map is ridiculously huge though.

                        I'll have to do some reading on Fire Emblem for Wii as I'm already bored with Guitar Hero and I don't have a 360 or PS3.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                          I could never get into Elder Scrolls. The map is ridiculously huge though.

                          I'll have to do some reading on Fire Emblem for Wii as I'm already bored with Guitar Hero and I don't have a 360 or PS3.
                          same boat, but i am not bored with guitar hero yet.
                          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                          Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            MVP 2005 was awesome.

                            With that being said, I am still looking forward to MVP Baseball NCAA 2008 for the next gen.

                            ^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                              I could never get into Elder Scrolls. The map is ridiculously huge though.

                              I'll have to do some reading on Fire Emblem for Wii as I'm already bored with Guitar Hero and I don't have a 360 or PS3.
                              I loved Oblivion, so much to do.

                              Comment


                              • #30

                                Oregon Trail > All
                                JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information