Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danman253
    Originally posted by Cleveland31
    Pistons by a fairly large margin. no way they lose in the Palace.
    Hmmmmmm, Danman your right again (sarcasm)

I called this one (cocky)

Good job Cavs!
    I love how Cav fans are all now jumping on the bandwagon.
    exactly

Comment

No one that is going about now is a bandwagon fan, nice try.

We just know when to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by WarOnTheShore

I beg to differ. Where where all of you when this thing started. I recall two people supporting Cleveland when the series started, and no one here was one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland31
          Pistons by a fairly large margin. no way they lose in the Palace.
          Hmmmmmm, Danman your right again (sarcasm)

I called this one (cocky)

Good job Cavs!
          I love how Cav fans are all now jumping on the bandwagon.
          As if they weren't Cavs fans before tonight? LMAO.

Your reasoning scares me sometimes.

Who would talk s--- after the first two games of the series?

Comment

I beg to differ. Where where all of you when this thing started. I recall two people supporting Cleveland when the series started, and no one here was one of them.
            hmm... not posting?

a possibility? nah. :roll:

Comment

because you dont support a loosing team when they get beat that bad. lol i mean what were we to say.

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo
                A host of credit to the Cavs for actually winning two games, but they won't be returning to Detroit after tonight.
                Well, maybe they won't. :)

GG, Detroit. This could be the worse upset loss in years.

Once an idiot, always an idiot. And the guy jinxed them too, LOL.
                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by maybe you missed this the first time when I

Comment

that they'll make it close and its only one game. We're here after we lost. You only support the team if they're winning yea thats a true fan

Comment

Originally posted by beardown54

hmm... not posting?

Didcyou post once when the thread about cleveland and Detroit came up? no. No one supported them, cuz not a single one of you thought they would win, i said it would be a close series, i didn't see any Cavs fan that has posted here support them. But when the cavs are suddenly up 3-2 everyone is a fan.

Comment

hmm... not posting?

Didcyou post once when the thread about cleveland and Detroit came up? no. No one supported them, cuz not a single one of you thought they would win, i said it would be a close series, i didn't see any Cavs fan that has posted here support them. But when the cavs are suddenly up 3-2 everyone is a fan.
                        he completely right and most of you probably don't know anything about the team except that they have lebron

Comment

Originally posted by detroit4life

hmm... not posting?

he completely right and most of you probably don't know anything about the team except that they have lebron
                          Just keep grasping for those straws as I get ready to go to my third game of this series.

Hey, go to any of these games in Detroit? No. Oh. Way to go, No. 1 Pistons SuperFan.

Comment

anyone can go to the games nd say it means somthing but it actually means you have money to spend and you decide to go there. Half the people at these games don't know much at all they're just rich enough to go

Comment

hmm... not posting?

That doesn't mean nobody was a fan. Maybe we didn't want to post. Stop jumping to your own little conclusions about everything.

Which thread in particular are you referring to? I've avoided the off-topic section like a plague lately. Have you ever seen me post on an NBA-related, non-Bulls thread? No. I very rarely post in OT anymore at all. However, I just finished watching the game, and, seeing as it was a great game, wanted to come here to discuss it. That doesn't mean I wasn't rooting for the Cavs all along, just that I hadn't discussed it.

Why the hell are you a Pistons fan anyway? Aren't you from Illinois? What's with you, your brother, and your bandwagon teams? Do you have any connection with the Seahawks, Michigan, etc.? No. So I should be the one calling you a bandwagon fan.

Stop being so bitter about one loss. According to you guys, it means nothing anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by detroit4life
                                anyone can go to the games nd say it means somthing but it actually means you have money to spend and you decide to go there. Half the people at these games don't know much at all they're just rich enough to go

Trust me, I'm not "rich" by any stretch of the imagination. No one from NE Ohio is. I'm just a fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information