X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eazyb81
    Originally posted by danman253
    Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
    Look up my quotes. I said before the play-offs that the two teams who could give the Pistons the most trouble were the Pacers and Cavs. No one believed me. I cannot stand the Pistons-homers. I need out of Michigan now!
    Look, my argue,emt isn't that the Cavs have been lucky, they have been playing great. My problem is with the bandwagoners (which GermaineRace despite your beliefs i am not one.)
    I don't get what point you're trying to make. So if you haven't been a lifelong Cavs fan, you can't cheer for them in this series? That's an odd point of view.

I live in a city without an NBA team, so I am really a casual NBA fan and honestly I don't pay much attention until the playoffs. I root for a handful of teams, but I like the Cavs mainly because of Lebron. Am I not allowed to root for them because I haven't cheered for them my entire life?
    No You can, but these people are saying they have been fans all year, yet i have seen just two of them supporting the cavs since the beginning of the series, jriles and DChess. Really makes you question there loyalty to the team.

Comment

Danman quick making retorical arguements.

Who cares if these people are "real fans" or "bandwagon fans", its not like you can prove it by reading acouple post, you know nothing about these people.

Lets look at the facts, people like Cleveland right now, and alot of people dislike the Pistons prolly cause they are/were on top of the world?).

Quit saying the refs are horrible, that is so lame! Winners train, loosers complain? Seems about right for this situation? being down 3-2 and all....

Detroit is getting beat at there own game, and are showing no signs of life. The last 3 games were not by luck. The Cavs have played better ball in all senses of the word.

If you cant be a man and handle that without flaming posters, dont talk. because everything you say is negative about the cavs and you have lost the last 3 games? hmmmmmmm

Get a life. get a clue. Please get somethin. before yu completely make yourself look like a turd aka peice of shat

Comment

No You can, but these people are saying they have been fans all year, yet i have seen just two of them supporting the cavs since the beginning of the series, jriles and DChess. Really makes you question there loyalty to the team.
        Your quetioning the Cavs fans loyalty to the team bases on a FOOTBALL MESSAGEBOARD???

You quetioning the loyalty of fans based on about 5 posters?

Ive heard it all now!

Grow up!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland31
          Your quetioning the Cavs fans loyalty to the team bases on a FOOTBALL MESSAGEBOARD???

You quetioning the loyalty of fans based on about 5 posters?

Ive heard it all now!

Grow up!
          I'm not questioning all fans, but rather the people here who say they are.

Comment

Who cares if these people are "real fans" or "bandwagon fans", its not like you can prove it by reading acouple post, you know nothing about these people.

Lets look at the facts, people like Cleveland right now, and alot of people dislike the Pistons prolly cause they are/were on top of the world?).

Quit saying the refs are horrible, that is so lame! Winners train, loosers complain? Seems about right for this situation? being down 3-2 and all....

Detroit is getting beat at there own game, and are showing no signs of life. The last 3 games were not by luck. The Cavs have played better ball in all senses of the word.

If you cant be a man and handle that without flaming posters, dont talk. because everything you say is negative about the cavs and you have lost the last 3 games? hmmmmmmm

Get a life. get a clue. Please get somethin. before yu completely make yourself look like a turd aka peice of shat
            point out once where I made an excuse for Detroit pal. I HAVEN'T! I am mad because where were you people when the series started. Nowhere to be found. Only DChess and jriles supported there team saying they had a chance. You didn't. So tell me did you think the cavs would win from the start or are you just saying it now?

Comment

point out once where I made an excuse for Detroit pal. I HAVEN'T! I am mad because where were you people when the series started. Nowhere to be found. Only DChess and jriles supported there team saying they had a chance. You didn't. So tell me did you think the cavs would win from the start or are you just saying it now?
              Sounds like a sore loosers trying to point out anything "bandwagon fans" to have some sort of a legitimate arguement.

Name 1 person in the world that thought the Cavs would beat the Pistons?

THAT IS WHY THIS IS GETTING SUCH A REACTION FROM FANS.

Obviously you cannot handle it.

Comment

Sounds like a sore loosers trying to point out anything "bandwagon fans" to have some sort of a legitimate arguement.

Name 1 person in the world that thought the Cavs would beat the Pistons?

THAT IS WHY THIS IS GETTING SUCH A REACTION FROM FANS.

Obviously you cannot handle it.
                DChess and jriles thought it could happen. I said it was unlikely it would happen, but it could.

And if i couldn't handle it. I'd be making excuses for why they were losing, which I am not.

Comment

DChess and jriles thought it could happen. I said it was unlikely it would happen, but it could.

And if i couldn't handle it. I'd be making excuses for why they were losing, which I am not.

Making excuses on why they lost, and jumping the case of anyone attempting to support the Cavs are equally imature and un-neccesarry for eather teams fan-base.

Comment

Making excuses on why they lost, and jumping the case of anyone attempting to support the Cavs are equally imature and un-neccesarry for eather teams fan-base.
                    I'm not jumping on the guys who have supported the cavs since te series started. It's EITHER, BTW.

Your calling me immature, yeah, but you shouldn't be talking.

Comment

Originally posted by danman253

I'm not jumping on the guys who have supported the cavs since te series started. It's EITHER, BTW.

Your calling me immature, yeah, but you shouldn't be talking.
                      Christ, don't start on someone's spelling. Because, you know, it's YOU'RE, BTW.

Comment

look, no one here is ever gonna agree on this. I vow for a truce, cux this is really getting ugly.

Comment

i bet you anything we would of one at least one game with good refs

did u see the lebron push on chauncey goin for the loose ball?

detroit has not been playin like a team tho

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information