Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here is why we don't need Political/Religion debate here...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is why we don't need Political/Religion debate here...

study in 2003 suggested that up to 16 million people worldwide — and 8 per cent of Asian men — were descended from Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by snuff
      study in 2003 suggested that up to 16 million people worldwide — and 8 per cent of Asian men — were descended from Genghis Khan
      Almost brings a tear to my eye.
      SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

That's funny.

I always wondered how people got into politics then bam I hit college.... Now I know why.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ

That's funny.

I always wondered how people got into politics then bam I hit college.... Now I know why.
          Unless opening a religion/politics forum would lead to that end, solving all the world's differences, then it would just be a colossal waste of time. Especially when most have educated themselves, and have made their own personal decisions on what to believe in, what not to believe in, politically, scientifically, religiously.

Comment

Talking about politics and religion is no less pointless than discussing 22 year old kids.

Comment

dude, i made the upper left hand corner of the front page of the washington post.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                dude, i made the upper left hand corner of the front page of the washington post.
                I would expect better jokes from you.

Comment

I don't believe that. All those discussion, I am referring to, go on and on, with no finite end in sight. It's like a Michael Vick, Peyton vs Tom, etcetera, thread, x100.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                    I would expect better jokes from you.
                    you made a mistake in expecting ANY jokes from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                      I don't believe that. All those discussion, I am referring to, go on and on, with no finite end in sight. It's like a Michael Vick thread, x100, and everyone knows how sick I, and many others, are of those.
                      Exactly politics and religion is as played out as Brady Quinn and Troy Smith's height threads... There is no difference. Its not like people haven't made up their minds on prospects. The only way people will change their view is if its coming from toonster or scott.

Comment

I don't believe that. All those discussion, I am referring to, go on and on, with no finite end in sight. It's like a Michael Vick thread, x100, and everyone knows how sick I, and many others, are of those.
                        Exactly politics and religion is as played out as Brady Quinn and Troy Smith's height threads... There is no difference. Its not like people haven't made up their minds on prospects. The only way people will change their view is if its coming from toonster or scott.
                        Are there any posters, or people anywhere, who can change anyone's view on those topics? It's unlikely. Besides, this is a Football forum, I expect to debate football related discussions. If I wanted to debate evolution, religion, left vs right, I would go to a appropriate forum. I have seen gaming forums that have a "Thought Provoking Forum," it's throughly pointless, especially with a predominantly 17-year old audience, incapable of forming intelligent retorts.

Comment

Are there any posters, or people anywhere, who can change anyone's view on those topics? It's unlikely. Besides, this is a Football forum, I expect to debate football related discussions. If I wanted to debate evolution, religion, left vs right, I would go to a appropriate forum.
                          You expect to debate football yet your hanging out in the off topic thread creating threads on politics and religion. Awesome.

Comment

Or yourself.

Comment

Are there any posters, or people anywhere, who can change anyone's view on those topics? It's unlikely. Besides, this is a Football forum, I expect to debate football related discussions. If I wanted to debate evolution, religion, left vs right, I would go to a appropriate forum.
                              You expect to debate football yet your hanging out in the off topic thread creating threads on politics and religion. Awesome.
                              Touche, although I might add, I rarely post in Off-Topic forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information