The "What kind of car do you drive?" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
    I lease an 05 Bentley GT Continental for my daily driver and I have an 05 Mustang GT Elanor project look a like that I drive on occasion and show at special events.
    I find it hard to believe than anyone over the age of 15 listens to Kotten Mouth Kings....

Comment

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

Thats the same color and everything.. mine just has some crap still on the side cause the eggs took some of the paint off!!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by Chaucer View Post
          I find it hard to believe than anyone over the age of 15 listens to Kotten Mouth Kings....
          It's Kottonmouth Kings first of all, and second I've listened to them since I was 12 and am 22 now, their music appeals to all ages and they speak a lot on personal freedoms and just because they advocate the legalization of marijuana doesn't devalue their music. Everyone has their own personal preferences and who are you to judge me for liking a band for 10 years? On top of that, what did my quote have to do with the Kottonmouth Kings? So I can't afford nice things because i like KmK? I busted my ass of to get where i'm at in life and have been able to be an Area President for a wireless comapny and open a my own detailing business to give me the fortunes I have.
          Last edited by SubNoize; 11-06-2007, 06:56 PM.

Comment

2003 honda civic with manual transmission

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
              It's Kottonmouth Kings first of all, and second I've listened to them since I was 12 and am 22 now, their music appeals to all ages and they speak a lot on personal freedoms and just because they advocate the legalization of marijuana doesn't devalue their music. Everyone has their own personal preferences and who are you to judge me for liking a band for 10 years? On top of that, what did my quote have to do with the Kottonmouth Kings? So I can't afford nice things because i like KmK? I busted my ass of to get where i'm at in life and have been able to be an Area President for a wireless comapny and open a my own detailing business to give me the fortunes I have.
              did you just quote yourself, I remember you talking about how you didnt go to college and were 22 and is high up with Alltell, then Chaucer posts that so that is why I asked if you were banned. So did you just quote yourself?

Comment

2005 mazda rx-8
                1994 mazda rx-7

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Subaru Forrester

Comment

well at the moment stuck with a 98 cavalier because years of college tuition have forced me into the cheapest car i could find.

lack of money also has kept me from finishing the restoration of my other car, a 1978 Mustang King Cobra edition. Mine is dark blue with no T-tops and the huge snake decal wont be going back on the hood when it's done.
                    Last edited by EvilMonkey; 11-06-2007, 10:10 PM.
                    JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
                      you used that already, and im pretty sure in the same day. solid creativity
                      It doesn't make it any less true. What car do you drive again? Prove me wrong. Show us that you drive a better car.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I will be getting a 2005 CR-V soon. I know its a bit of chick car, but im getting it for free, and its pretty practical for what i need it for

Comment

• Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
                          Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter because nobody listens.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information