Skip Bayliss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip Bayliss

I dont like him...I read that he said that last nites game was unfair cuz of the rain and all that..

i never even liked him to begin with....

thoughts?

I agree Skip Bayliss is a Holyier Then Thou grade A jerk

Comment

He really has very little sports knowledge. 2 weeks ago he said Andre Woodson will not make it to the NFL. Now anyone who knows anything about college football knows not only will Woodson play at the next level, but he is a first round draft pick. I hate people that know nothing about sports, and have jobs like his.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
        He really has very little sports knowledge. 2 weeks ago he said Andre Woodson will not make it to the NFL. Now anyone who knows anything about college football knows not only will Woodson play at the next level, but he is a first round draft pick. I hate people that know nothing about sports, and have jobs like his.
        Yeah . . . Bayliss single handedly gives all kids hope that they too can be on TV one day, because 98% of them sound more intelligent than he when discussing sports.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

He was basically run out of town in Dallas

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I can't believe he said last nights game wasn't fair because of the rain, that is so pathetic. This is football baby! rain or snow it doesn't matter, those players have a job to do.
            Taking a Knapp.

Comment

He likes the Jaguars as a team, but I hate him nonetheless. He's so idiotic it's insane.

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I hate anti-Skip Bayless threads...not that I dont agree...just that there are so many of them all the time, haha

Paul

New York Giants
                New York Yankees
                New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                UConn Basketball
                Virginia Tech Football
                UConn Football

Comment

Skip Bayless: First Special Ed Student To Become A Sports Talk Personality

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
                    I hate anti-Skip Bayless threads...not that I dont agree...just that there are so many of them all the time, haha
                    Its probably because he dont know what hes talking about and it annoys people.
                    Originally posted by nvot9
                    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I like to call him Skip Brainless... Although i must admit some of the stuff he says is funny i like watching 1st & 10. I just wish Woody Paige wouldn't have left.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
                        I like to call him Skip Brainless... Although i must admit some of the stuff he says is funny i like watching 1st & 10. I just wish Woody Paige wouldn't have left.

Can you blame him? Could you work with Skip everyday?

Comment

Depends how much i would be getting payed

Comment

I personally think he's some what of a shock jock. No one can be that dumb about sports and get the jobs he's gotten. I'm calling attention *****, but he is also stupid.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

He just forms opinions about players, teams, coaches, etc and refuses to accept that his opinion was wrong or change his opinion. He just comes up with ridiculous sh*t for why he is still right. I remember him saying that the Rockets are better without Yao Ming on First and 10 and Scoop Jackson (I think that's his name) was speechless for a few seconds then was like, ARE YOU CRAZY!?!?! If I could eliminate one person from the face of the world it would be Skip Bayless, well that may be a slight exageration.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information