Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest website ever!!!

http://www.dontdatehimgirl.com/

I thought this kind of stuff only happened in sitcoms... Do people really use this as intended?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

I'm not sure exactly what this website is, but it seems like a dating resource for women. What's so funny about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
      I'm not sure exactly what this website is, but it seems like a dating resource for women. What's so funny about that?
      It is a website where women trash exes, or even people they went out on one date with. If you read some of the things written about the guys, you will understand why I find it so funny. They are in a relationship with a guy who was already married, yet they get pissed off when he isn't "faithful" to the women he is cheating on his wife with.

Most of the women who post on this website seem to be so broken that it is just hilarious. Then the columns are really funny too. An article written by "The Average Guy" told women they should wait 15 dates before having sex...
      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
        It is a website where women trash exes, or even people they went out on one date with. If you read some of the things written about the guys, you will understand why I find it so funny. They are in a relationship with a guy who was already married, yet they get pissed off when he isn't "faithful" to the women he is cheating on his wife with.

Most of the women who post on this website seem to be so broken that it is just hilarious. Then the columns are really funny too. An article written by "The Average Guy" told women they should wait 15 dates before having sex...
        You sound effeminate.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
          You sound effeminate.
          Not effeminate, FABULOUS!!!
          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
            Not effeminate, FABULOUS!!!
            nah. quite effeminate.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I started to read the website, and I felt the overwhelming need to want to punch something. Consequently, I stopped.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I didn't see my name. If I did, I would have to give one of my hoes a good back hand.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
                  I didn't see my name. If I did, I would have to give one of my hoes a good back hand.
                  you need a reason to backhand a chick?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Wait, do they actually give people's real names and give a synopsis on their dates?

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                      Wait, do they actually give people's real names and give a synopsis on their dates?
                      Yes, they give peoples real names. If it was just anonymous venting I would have no problem with it. But they use the guys real names. It is pretty much a website to bash men, that is why I think it is so funny.

You can sure tell the crazy women by what they write.
                      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

This ***** right here is a one of a kind *****! He **** ne thing with a coochie! He act like he is particular though, like he only **** dimes, but when u see the hoes he run through they look like pure ****! These hoes be having five and six kids, sellin drugs, and smoking weed with the baby. He act like he so ******* hood when his ppl on the city council. The sad thing is that he have babies with the GHETTO HOES and do the good, pretty ones so wrong. While u going wit him, he is going or "talkin" to 5 othA hoez and when u catch him he act like he don't know what the **** you talking about! And girls beware he broke as hell, he ain't got money but his ppl do. ****, he wear the same clothes over and over again. Oh yeah, him and his crew are nothing but dirty dick liars. And this ***** been at Sante Fe Community College four ******* years....Damnnnnnn this ***** got a degree in dick slinging and baby making! His hang out spot is the Venue! This ***** be actin like he got pull, that ***** aint got ****, but all he is is a cash-box ***** not a cashier!
                        COMMENTS
                        lol, dont date Steven Long

Comment

See, how can you not think that is pure comedic genius?
                          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                            you need a reason to backhand a chick?
                            For a backhand, no. For a good backhand, yes. I don't like hurting my hand to much. I need it for other reasons...............

Comment

http://www.dontdatehimgirl.com/searc...index%2Easp%3F

Check out this one

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information