Impossible extra credit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impossible extra credit

So my finance professor got pissed off because someone went behind her back and talked to the dean about how bad of a teacher she is because a lot of people are failing her class.

She responds by telling us she'll give us extra credit if we FIND THE BIBLE VERSE that talks about confronting a person before going over their head to superiors. I've looked for about 20 minutes, can't find it. Any ideas what it could be? I thought Proverbs 11:12-13.

sig by BoneKrusher

I vaguely remember a verse like that, but I am drawing a blank. Try calling a chuch that is what I would do.

Comment

this is pushing it religiously but...
      http://www.biblegateway.com/quicksea...&qs_version=31
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Get her fired for forcing religion into your education

Comment

Not finding something in 20 minutes makes is impossible? I'm glad you aren't spearheading the search for a cure for cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
            Try calling a chuch that is what I would do.

Jesus........

NPI

I remember a verse like that however.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
              Get her fired for forcing religion into your education
              It sounds like a college and he could go to a christian one so I dont think he can do anything.

Comment

Your professor sounds like a moron. I would go talk to the Dean about how idiotic said professor is. :D

Comment

the Bible is a pretty small book you should be able to find it pretty quickly.
                  "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information