Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McDonalds Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
    Wendy's is better, but I don't eat fast food too often. I eat healthy

    IMO, that Mcrib doesn't look too appetizing
    I agree that Wendys is definitely way better. The Baconator is so good.
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

    Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
      I agree that Wendys is definitely way better. The Baconator is so good.
      If you can survive it.

      Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

      Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

      Comment


      • #18
        I'm not much for fastfood either but, I do have a weakness for Taco Bell. I also would prefer both Burger King and Wendy's to that of Mcdonalds.

        Thanks BoneKrusher^

        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

        Comment


        • #19
          Hate on Mcdonalds all you want but when i'm under the influence of something and it's late in the night there is no better snack in Ottawa than a couple double cheeseburgers from Mcdicks.

          stephenson86

          Comment


          • #20
            I tried that Baconator it was coated in ketchup it was nasty, maybe it was just the one i got but, i didnt like it.

            Thanks BoneKrusher^

            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
              I tried that Baconator it was coated in ketchup it was nasty, maybe it was just the one i got but, i didnt like it.
              i had one just like that. i say no ketchup now.
              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


              Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

              Comment


              • #22
                McDonalds sucks.In-N-Out is the way to go.
                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                  If you can survive it.
                  I have eaten 2 at once. Their not that heavy. The classic tripple is way more filling.
                  Originally posted by nvot9
                  I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                  Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                  Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                    McDonalds sucks.In-N-Out is the way to go.
                    I've personally never seen an In-N-Out, are they all on the west coast?

                    stephenson86

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                      McDonalds sucks.In-N-Out is the way to go.
                      I'd like to try In-N-Out but unfortunately there aren't any around Louisiana.

                      Speaking of burgers, Jack In The Box and Whataburger are freaking awesome.

                      Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                      Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        i wish i had mcdonalds on my meal plan. my favorite meal is the 2 big mac meal, and then i just get an extra fry. i usually lke to get two fries because if i get one ill eat it on the way home and when i get back im left w/out fries

                        also chipotle>the world

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          love the fries, hate the rest of the food, It makes me sick

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            We dont have jack in the boxes or in and out burgers.

                            All i got around here are...Mcdonald's, Wendy's, Burger King, and White Castle. (I hate White Castle)

                            Thanks BoneKrusher^

                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
                              love the fries, hate the rest of the food, It makes me sick
                              If by "makes me sick" you mean gives you the drizzling shits that violently explode of your ass as if you were spraying water out of a hose then it does the same to me.

                              Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                              Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                                I've personally never seen an In-N-Out, are they all on the west coast?
                                yep I think there only in Cali,Nevada,and Arizona,although Oregon may also have them.
                                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information