McDonalds Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JF4 View Post
    Hate on Mcdonalds all you want but when i'm under the influence of something and it's late in the night there is no better snack in Ottawa than a couple double cheeseburgers from Mcdicks.
    Street Meat is unbeatable when drunk. That or perogies.

Comment

Speaking of White Castle...are they all over the world or what? I know they arent a franchise so they may just be on the East Coast. If that's the case then most the people that saw Harold and Kumar probably had no idea that White Castle even existed. hmm.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
        Street Meat is unbeatable when drunk. That or perogies.
        May I ask what Street Meat is.

Do you mean like vendors on the sides of streets?

stephenson86

Comment

I prefer Burger King, although I do like McDonalds' fries.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hate on Mcdonalds all you want but when i'm under the influence of something and it's late in the night there is no better snack in Ottawa than a couple double cheeseburgers from Mcdicks.
            That's a really compelling argument. It tastes good when you're wasted. McDonalds is the fat chicks of food.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Street Meat.

Comment

It's also *** slang for male hookers.

Though I'm guessing that Moses meant the former.

Or DID he!?!?!?!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                  If by "makes me sick" you mean gives you the drizzling shits that violently explode of your ass as if you were spraying water out of a hose then it does the same to me.

Of course.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    Speaking of White Castle...are they all over the world or what? I know they arent a franchise so they may just be on the East Coast. If that's the case then most the people that saw Harold and Kumar probably had no idea that White Castle even existed. hmm.
                    They arent on the West Coast.I thought it was a fictional place for a while untill I learned that it actually existed.
                    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

best drunk food ever Are-U-Hungry

its an 8 inch sub, starts as a philly cheesesteak, then mozzie sticks, chicken tenders and fries

Comment

Street Meat in toronto is the best.

Comment

ok i want to change subjects since nobody likes McDonalds and this is going nowhere.
                          Snapples= greatest drink on earth. True or False
                          pic didnt work.
                          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

No way, a kebab and a billy is the perfect combination to put you to sleep after a big night. And you know what? i don't expect one of you to know what either of those things are

Comment

Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                              No way, a kebab and a billy is the perfect combination to put you to sleep after a big night. And you know what? i don't expect one of you to know what either of those things are
                              get out of here with your crazy australlian slang, and go drink your fosters

Comment

Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                                a kebab? you mean assorted meats on an extra large toothpick thing, also known as a kebab stick?
                                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information