McDonalds Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DChess View Post
    i wish i had mcdonalds on my meal plan. my favorite meal is the 2 big mac meal, and then i just get an extra fry. i usually lke to get two fries because if i get one ill eat it on the way home and when i get back im left w/out fries

also chipotle>the world
    Chipotle's too damn expensive for college kids.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
      No way, a kebab and a billy is the perfect combination to put you to sleep after a big night. And you know what? i don't expect one of you to know what either of those things are

GOORRRGEOUS!!!!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
        Street Meat in toronto is the best.
        Street Meat anywhere is the best. I was at a kegger a couple weekends ago and a street meat guy came and served hot dogs the whole party. Definitely a bonus, as I spent more on dogs than I did beer. :D

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
          ok i want to change subjects since nobody likes McDonalds and this is going nowhere.
          Snapples= greatest drink on earth. True or False
          pic didnt work.
          I love Snapple, but I think Arizona Green Tea is better.
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Taco Bell for me all day every day. Takes the cake over any FF restaurant.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post

GOORRRGEOUS!!!!

Comment

a kebab? you mean assorted meats on an extra large toothpick thing, also known as a kebab stick?
                Nope, its pretty much a lebanese toasted sandwich with rotisserie meats, an awesome way get salmonella, but an even better way to finish a night

Comment

Nope, its pretty much a lebanese toasted sandwich with rotisserie meats, an awesome way get salmonella, but an even better way to finish a night
                  so its a kebab without the stick in bread. sounds good.
                  CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                  JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

so its a kebab without the stick in bread. sounds good.
                    On flat bread, with salad and garlic sauce. Truly an Australian delicasy, although its not even Australian...whatever we've claimed it.

And the Fosters thing, the only place i have ever seen Fosters being sold is in England, theres heaps of beers from the Fosters brewing company over here but not the original Fosters anywhere, really pretty weird actually

Comment

Jack is disappointed in all of you.

Comment

On flat bread, with salad and garlic sauce. Truly an Australian delicasy, although its not even Australian...whatever we've claimed it.

And the Fosters thing, the only place i have ever seen Fosters being sold is in England, theres heaps of beers from the Fosters brewing company over here but not the original Fosters anywhere, really pretty weird actually
                        Americans claim many things.
                        but that sounds good.
                        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Isn't that Shawarma?

Comment

I'm actually a vegetarian. I don't eat our furry friends.

I paint with all the colors of the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                              I'm actually a vegetarian. I don't eat our furry friends.

I paint with all the colors of the wind.
                              side note: Vegans are F**king gross. all they eat is top ramen and crackers and salad. gross.

Comment

side note: Vegans are F**king gross. all they eat is top ramen and crackers and salad. gross.
                                I've never seen a vegan eat ramen.

And I'm not sure if the crackers went with the ramen, the salad, or by itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information