Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moses View Post
    Isn't that Shawarma?
    Just wiki'd that cause i've never heard of it in my life, and yes, yes it is. Guess that word is just too big for us so we call them kebabs

EDIT: had a little read and found out the original name is actually 'doner kebab' which is what we call them, so it all makes sense in the end
    Last edited by 7-11; 11-06-2007, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      I've never seen a vegan eat ramen.

And I'm not sure if the crackers went with the ramen, the salad, or by itself.
      by itself. there is a vegan in my math class. f**king hippie. she doesnt eat anything beside salad, crackers, and ramen noodles without the powder package.
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
        by itself. there is a vegan in my math class. f**king hippie. she doesnt eat anything beside salad, crackers, and ramen noodles without the powder package.
        You should punch her in the face. How dare she make individual choices about what she eats.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
          Just wiki'd that cause i've never heard of it in my life, and yes, yes it is. Guess that word is just too big for us so we call them kebabs

EDIT: had a little read and found out the original name is actually 'doner kebab' which is what we call them, so it all makes sense in the end

Comment

You should punch her in the face. How dare she make individual choices about what she eats.
            i know right. i should.
            its high school. people just want attention in high school (looks at emo kids in corner of class). i think she just started or something too. f**king skank.
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

wait you dissed me and i didnt get it until now.
              touche.

Comment

wait you dissed me and i didnt get it until now.
                touche.
                Hahahaha...

I'm just kidding. There are lots of people that are vegans just for attention and there are people that do it because that's their personal belief. I don't eat that much meat because I'm 25 and I don't have much time to work out. Once your metobolism (sp?) slows down you've got to cut down the caloric intake big time.

Comment

I've gotta make something of my day, I've been at work for over 7 hours and really have nothing to show for it besides learning that a kebab is a shawarma and that my tab key stopped working
                  Last edited by 7-11; 11-06-2007, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Yummmm. Love that stuff. :D Very good drunk but it's messy which isn't always the best combination. What is a billy?

Comment

I've gotta make something of my day, I've been at work for over 7 hours and really have nothing to show for it besides learning that a kebab is a shawarma and that my tab button on my keyboard stopped working
                      Check your breasts for lumps, maybe you'll get another suprise.

Comment

Hahahaha...

I'm just kidding. There are lots of people that are vegans just for attention and there are people that do it because that's their personal belief. I don't eat that much meat because I'm 25 and I don't have much time to work out. Once your metobolism (sp?) slows down you've got to cut down the caloric intake big time.
                        hence the no McDonalds arguement because it isnt just college kids eating McDonalds, its america. which is where you get fat people. but it is mostly attention and apparently its working because i am talking about it right now.
                        damn hippies.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                          What is a billy?
                          It's pretty much covered in your sig

Comment

Worse munchies from drinking or weed?

Comment

Worse munchies from drinking or weed?
                              Weed and it's not close. Although last time I was drunk I polished off an entire bag of perogies.

Comment

Oh weed easily. That's not even close.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information