No announcement yet.

Picking up chicks on Facebook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive been stalked before. True Story. I would show you the picture of the girl, but 1) I dont want you to throw up and 2) I think thats illegal?

Comment

Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
      Don't do it.
      You know there is this crazy new idea called verbal communication with out telephones or computers. You walk up to the woman you want to talk to and say something along the lines of "Hey, My name is X." It's supposed to be wild.
      dude tell me more!!!!

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
        dude tell me more!!!!
        Also after a successful encounter, you can ask her on something the species calls a "date". It's where you and the female go to some event with one another.
        Crazy......

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
          Also after a successful encounter, you can ask her on something the species calls a "date". It's where you and the female go to some event with one another.
          Crazy......
          how does this "date" end usually?
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
            how does this "date" end usually?
            it depends. Some possibilities...
            A) Waking up with a headache and a fat ugly chick next to you in bed
            B) Waking up to a skank who calls up 2 months later telling you she's pregnant
            or if you're like me...
            C) Waking up with a super hot girl who was all over you that night and wants to just stay with you and have you bone her every night for the next week, untill she catches you with yoda's mom, leaves you.(repeat step with different random girl)
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

f**kin skanks.
              My friends got their new haircut, Theyre getting some ***** tonight

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                My friends got their new haircut, Theyre getting some ***** tonight

POWERBARS! HGH! PROTEIN! STEROIDS!
                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

POWERBARS! HGH! PROTEIN! STEROIDS!
                  MUSCLE MILK!

MA, WHERE'S THE ******* PROTEIN!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

you know, seeing that post made me go back and look up the old draft chaos thread where we formed the anti-guido alliance. good times, good times.
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                      MUSCLE MILK!

MA, WHERE'S THE ******* PROTEIN!
                      yeah, i grunt when i get my swell on at the gym. thats cause i want everyone to see how fu*kin tan i am.

Comment

Yeah this collar's popped, cause I'm the ******* man and everyone should know it

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

who are these Guidos or i should say wat are Guidos, and whats with their Dragonball Z hair,

Comment

You can say anything you want on the internet or if your texting some one as long as you say lol and it has to be relevant too, can't just be like "yah i'd put it in your butt lol" for no reason

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                              i like to pay hookers, kill them and just take my money back. i also get off to killing ppl so i guess it works out
                              Patrick Bateman?

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Originally Posted by DChess View Post
                                i like to pay hookers, kill them and just take my money back. i also get off to killing ppl so i guess it works out
                                did you learn that from Grand Theft Auto 3

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information