Music/Movie organizer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music/Movie organizer

What do u perfer i use windows media player easy to organize, what do u guys use just wondering if there is a better one out there

I use iTunes for music, just because I have an iPod and it works well enough for me. I'm sure there is better software out there.

For movies, I just have them all in their own folder. Pretty simple and effective setup. I watch them using VLC Media Player.

Comment

All self respecting music buffs use Winamp. Because it kicks the llamas ass.

Comment

i just upgraded to windows media 11 and before in my library i had movie folder now its gone anyone know how to get it back?

Comment

I'm not a big fan of the WMP. I use Winamp for my mp3's and VLC Player if I'm watching videos.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

Winamp, I've been using it since I've heard of MP3's. I can't stand Media Players interface, it's to cluttered.
            Last edited by Paul; 11-07-2007, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
              I'm not a big fan of the WMP. I use Winamp for my mp3's and VLC Player if I'm watching videos.
              i use to use winamp but i like to browse through my library listening to music stuff like that, also another question i just made my playlist on the side of my "now playing" tab disapeer dont know how to get it back

Comment

Use winamps library or get a directory plugin.

Comment

eh i did that i just didnt like it, plus im liking windows media player 11 more every day the nice sleek black skin looks real nice

Comment

WMP is for n00bz

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
                      i use to use winamp but i like to browse through my library listening to music stuff like that, also another question i just made my playlist on the side of my "now playing" tab disapeer dont know how to get it back
                      You made it disappear using WMP or Winamp? If you did that in Winamp click the main Winamp window then scroll down and click Playlist Editor. It should pop up. If it is clicked you may just want to click Winamp on your taskbar.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

it was on wmp i figured it out though thanks

Comment

vlc is the best, i love watching videos as my wallpaper

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

yeah VLC is a good player, but not orginzer of media, I don't know, i just have all my movies and songs in a seperate HD, organized in there, and i just play things by going down the list in alphabetical order.

Comment

well u can use VLC as an organizer i guess, using the view and playlist setup

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information