Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, Dear

Great show, or Greatest show?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

pretty funny I got to admit. I like shows that don't try to be OVERLY funny.

but, if this thread is a joke then... "what the hell are you talking about???"

Comment

That's true...I don't like it when shows try to be too funny.

Comment

Not a fan. I gave it a fair shot but just didn't find it to be that funny. Typical CBS comedy that is targeted for the recently married couple, married couples, elderly couples, or guys and girls that are 35+ that like good clean humor.

I've never liked a recent CBS comedy. Yes, Dear, King of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond all aren't good in my opinion.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
          Not a fan. I gave it a fair shot but just didn't find it to be that funny. Typical CBS comedy that is targeted for the recently married couple, married couples, elderly couples, or guys and girls that are 35+ that like good clean humor.

I've never liked a recent CBS comedy. Yes, Dear, King of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond all aren't good in my opinion.

This do anything for ya?

Comment

scrubs, that 70's show, reno 911, family guy, fresh prince.... those are my comedies.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post

This do anything for ya?
              I felt something move down under when looking at the guy on the left but then I realized it was just gas.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

Still Standing > Yes, Dear

Comment

i never liked everybody loves raymond. I don't know why but I just can't find it funny.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post

King of Queens not funny? Satan?

Comment

I never really liked any Sitcom. I like Situations.. and I like Comedy.. but not when they're mixed together.

Comment

I don't find it funny. At all.

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

This show sucks balls. When I first read the title I was like no way BF likes this terrible show, then I remembered he's a bearsfan.

Although I would rail the one wife. Pretty hard too. She's really not that great looking, but something about her indicates a good lay.
                          Last edited by TitleTown088; 11-07-2007, 06:51 AM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                            This show sucks balls. When I first read the title I was like no way BF likes this terrible show, then I remembered he's a bearsfan.

Although I would rail the one wife. Pretty hard too. She's really not that great looking, but something about her indicates a good lay.
                            It's the red lipstick.

Comment

It's okay, but anyone who says King of Queens isn't funny, won't ever be a good person in my book.

Paul

New York Giants
                              New York Yankees
                              New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                              UConn Basketball
                              Virginia Tech Football
                              UConn Football

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information