• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King of Queens is not funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
      King of Queens is not funny.
      I can't go on with life until I understand how anyone could not like that show

Paul

New York Giants
      New York Yankees
      New York Knicks (unfortunately)
      UConn Basketball
      Virginia Tech Football
      UConn Football

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
        This show sucks balls. When I first read the title I was like no way BF likes this terrible show, then I remembered he's a bearsfan.

Although I would rail the one wife. Pretty hard too. She's really not that great looking, but something about her indicates a good lay.
        I've actually never seen the show before.

And which one would you bang? The one with the five head?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          I've actually never seen the show before.

And which one would you bang? The one with the five head?
          Then why make a topic about it?

If the one with a " five head" is the unfat one, sure.

BTW, how's that Minnesota weather feeling right now? Feel like it's about ready to turn ass freezing cold soon?
          Last edited by TitleTown088; 11-07-2007, 09:13 AM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Yeah it's about 40 degrees. No signs of snow yet though.

Comment

Family Guy is the most overrated television show ever. The humor is just random and it doesn't have anything to do with what is actually going on. Just ******** kiddy humor.

I think the wife in Yes Dear is ugly. So I can't stand watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by BucSappy View Post
                Family Guy is the most overrated television show ever. The humor is just random and it doesn't have anything to do with what is actually going on. Just ******** kiddy humor.

I think the wife in Yes Dear is ugly. So I can't stand watching it.
                Family Guy is frickin hilarious and you are the first person I have ever heard that dislikes the show

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                  Family Guy is frickin hilarious and you are the first person I have ever heard that dislikes the show
                  I'm a tough critic, what can I say

Comment

I don't really like Family Guy either. I'll watch it, but might laugh once an episode. It's not that everything has to be relevant or sophisticated, I just don't find their randomness nearly as clever or humorous as other similar shows.

Not to mention it's a total ripoff from the Simpsons.

Comment

Im Addicted to TBS. 11-1 is Home Improvement then 1-2 is Yes, Dear. Then at 2-3pm is just shoot me but thats when i turn. Then i go back to Fresh Prince then King of Queens then Seinfeld and then Everybody Love Raymond. Its a Win Win Situation.

Yes, Dear is a very good show too bad Kim is sometimes whiney but what wife isnt on the shows. Marge, Lois, Ray's Wife always the bad guys.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

If thats the case, I think your age group of people that you discuss TV with is pretty narrow....

Comment

King of Queens is great. Kevin James is brilliant.

I hate you all!

Comment

Yes, Dear. Solid show.

Also, I dont like family guy either.

Comment

Of course, anything with Mike O'Malley is top notch. PSSH! He was my idol growing up watching GUTS and Global GUTS on Nickelodean.

I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Well let me be the second. Yeah there are some situations in family guy that can be humorous but as a whole I think the show is lame. Its a show that consists of random jokes that in no way correlate to the plot of the show. Some of the jokes in the first couple season were OK but Family Guy IMO has worn out is welcome. It has became severely redundant. I like the Eric Cartman explanation of why Family Guy is bad.

Do you have any idea what it's like? Everywhere I go, "Hey Cartman, you must like Family Guy, right?" "Hey, your sense of humor reminds me of Family Guy, Cartman." I am NOTHING like Family Guy! When I make jokes, they are inherent to a story! Deep, situational and emotional jokes based on what is relevant and has a POINT! Not just one interchangeable joke after another!

BTW Yes Dear is awful and I assume this thread is not serious.
                                Last edited by ccB; 11-07-2007, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information