No announcement yet.

Yes, Dear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are too critical of Family Guy. They aren't trying to be this award-winning comedy. They just make random jokes with the intent to make people laugh. Not every TV show has to make sense.

Paul

New York Giants
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks (unfortunately)
    UConn Basketball
    Virginia Tech Football
    UConn Football

Comment

I'll be the third. Family Guy blows. It's not funny. I used to like it back when it first came out but it became in love with itself and I'm sick and tired of the all the ******* pop-culture references in the show. They might as well just say "In this episode Pete finds out that the old women in the "Where's The Beef?" Wendy's ad has died and does not know what to do! This episode will also feature hit songs from Boston and Wham! You won't want to miss it!!!"

King of Queens is not funny. Bumbling fat white man whose wife always proves she's smarter than him? Sounds hysterical. </sarcasm> I wanna bang Leah Remini but that doesn't mean I want to watch the show because for the most part I see Kevin James fat ass more than Leah's perfectly carved one.

It's CBS. Look at their line-up of comedies. They blow. If you are ever watching something that's supposed to be a comedy and your wondering why you're not laughing look at the station. If it's CBS then you know why.
      Last edited by diabsoule; 11-07-2007, 02:41 PM.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
        King of Queens not funny? Satan?
        Agreed... the King is hilarious!
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
          I felt something move down under when looking at the guy on the left but then I realized it was just gas.
          That was beautiful.

Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I liked Yes, Dear.

I use to watch reruns at like 1 in the morning when I couldn't go to bed...I thought it was pretty funny and Kim is a cutie...

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

decent show, nothing special. King of Queens is still the greatest show ever.

Arthur is awesome, Doug Heffernan is even more awesome, and Carrie Heffernan is hot as hell.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                decent show, nothing special. King of Queens is still the greatest show ever.

Arthur is awesome, Doug Heffernan is even more awesome, and Carrie Heffernan is hot as hell.
                I understand why Leah Remini has her hand on Kevin James face but why in the hell does Jerry Stiller have his hand on Kevin James face? That has to be the gheyest pose ever for a television show on DVD cover.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

King of Queens was ruined for me when I found out Leah Remini is a Scientologist. I can't watch Saved by the Bell summer episodes either now. Damn you L. Ron.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                    i never liked everybody loves raymond. I don't know why but I just can't find it funny.
                    Thats because its a very terrible show.

Originally posted by BucSappy View Post
                    I'm a tough critic, what can I say
                    All you did was quote a south park episode.

Comment

Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
                      Thats because its a very terrible show.

All you did was quote a south park episode.
                      My cousins friend lives in the actual Raymond house.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information