Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden Superstar stinks

It just does.

I'm playing with AD right now, in Madden superstar mode. Here's my frustrations

1- they pass 75% of the time
    2- half the runs they actually do are draw plays

I mean come on if you're only able to control one player it's usefull if he actually touches the ball every now and again, being able to do more than run into a line and get tackled so to speak. I'm sick and tired of getting an unsuccesful draw play straight into all kids of linebackers.

And why do they pass? Tavaris Jackson gets intercepted 3 times a game now and AD still gets no more than 15 touches a game. It's so annoying!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Ugh... and Draw Plays in Madden almost never, ever work!

Comment

yea it's awful, even against the rams D I can't get more than 3 yards out of them... Terrible, terrible plays.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
        Ugh... and Draw Plays in Madden almost never, ever work!
        They work all the time for me. Computer AI is really smart. If you are consistently passing on 3rd down, a draw play works wonders in that situation.

Paul

New York Giants
        New York Yankees
        New York Knicks (unfortunately)
        UConn Basketball
        Virginia Tech Football
        UConn Football

Comment

Madden sucks period this year.

Comment

It's better to make a superstar for defense.

I made myself a SS and I got drafted by the Jets. You're involved in almost every play.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
              It's better to make a superstar for defense.

I made myself a SS and I got drafted by the Jets. You're involved in almost every play.
              That's what I do when I play Superstar, only at FS.

Anyone ever tried O-Line?

Paul

New York Giants
              New York Yankees
              New York Knicks (unfortunately)
              UConn Basketball
              Virginia Tech Football
              UConn Football

Comment

I've never liked the Superstar mode. I could never get into it the way I did Franchise Mode.

I hope, eventually, that you are able to control the one player all game but yet you are able to pick your own plays and control your franchise.

Another thing about Madden. Why did they get rid of the lead block thing. I loved to take control of one of my O-Lineman and to jackup one of the D-Line to create a hole.

stephenson86

Comment

Madden stinks in general, I traded it in within a week of buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
                    That's what I do when I play Superstar, only at FS.

Anyone ever tried O-Line?
                    haha, yes i have... made a LT named Orangelo Udekwe, 6-8 350. I'm really good at the 40, so he ended up running a 4.41 40 and had 94 speed. I'm terrible at the bench press though and only got like 7 reps. So my LT had 94 speed, and essentially maxed out stats like accel, catching, throw power, kick power ect... but his blocking stats were all in the 50s.

Anyway, it was pretty fun, and really easy to jack people up, my only problem was that they don't give you pancakes on passing plays.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

it is just as bad in ncaa, ill be qb, get all the way down inside the 10 passing, and then it is 3 straight run plays. My RB won the heisman with 800 total yards and 26 rushing td's

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

Demand a trade.

Comment

Originally posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
                          it is just as bad in ncaa, ill be qb, get all the way down inside the 10 passing, and then it is 3 straight run plays. My RB won the heisman with 800 total yards and 26 rushing td's
                          just audible... i know in Madden if you're the QB you can audible anything.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Yeah... Draw plays all the ******* time at RB!!! My best one was last year I chose "your father was a Hall of Fame OLB, freak athlete, mom a sprinter or something. I got drafted to the Browns and played the Strong Side, Rush Linebacker in their 3-4. I averaged about 17 sacks a year with them including a 20 and 23 sack season, won defensive player of the year a couple times and somehow got League MVP ( I think it was with them). Played there like 5 years before moving on to 4-3 teams which wasn't quite as fun, but most of them were better than the Browns even though our Browns teams were really competitive, I won Defensive MVP I think 1 more time. I won a couple Super Bowls with the Panthers. Basically it was an OLB with similar abilities to Urlacher and he was originally like 6'2" 240 but since he was drafted to a 3-4 I made him 6'4" about 255 pounds. I had a sheet with all the stats and accomplishments but I can't find it.

I think I played 13 seasons.
                            5 with Browns
                            1 with Vikings
                            4 with Panthers
                            3 with Texans (I think)

I've done Strong Safety a few times too and there's a pretty good rush getting up in the box and making plays.
                            Last edited by Nitschke-Hawk; 11-07-2007, 01:55 PM.
                            I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Being a RB on Superstar makes me so mad. I was a 94 as a rookie and got drafted by the Broncos. My guy is on pace for like 2500 rushing yards, but what happens every time a third down comes up, they pass. I'm talking 3rd and 1,2,and 3. Pisses me off.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information