No announcement yet.

Madden Superstar stinks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, as some said in here. Madden is just awful this year, another big letdown.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
      just audible... i know in Madden if you're the QB you can audible anything.
      if you audible it messes up your view and increases your chances of throwing a pic.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
        Madden sucks period this year.
        Agree.

NCAA 08 is so much better

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

Madden and NCAA this year were much better than they have been recently

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
            haha, yes i have... made a LT named Orangelo Udekwe, 6-8 350. I'm really good at the 40, so he ended up running a 4.41 40 and had 94 speed. I'm terrible at the bench press though and only got like 7 reps. So my LT had 94 speed, and essentially maxed out stats like accel, catching, throw power, kick power ect... but his blocking stats were all in the 50s.

Anyway, it was pretty fun, and really easy to jack people up, my only problem was that they don't give you pancakes on passing plays.

What system do you have? In PS2, they dont have the Bench Press. Does anyone know why not?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
              That's what I do when I play Superstar, only at FS.

Anyone ever tried O-Line?
              I've tried...

-QB
              -RB
              -FB
              -WR
              -TE
              -OLB
              -CB
              -SS

Out of those, I'd say that RB, FB, TE, WR, OLB, and SS are the best. QB is messed up. You can barely see over the line when you're playing.

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                What system do you have? In PS2, they dont have the Bench Press. Does anyone know why not?
                i played it on 360

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

It's stupid how they dont have the same features for every system.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information