Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steaks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Steaks

    Anyone else here love steaks? I love steak and i try to go to steak restaraunts more often now.

    I usually eat it from Kelseys, but i want to try out places like outback steakhouse and montanas.

  • #2
    Kelsey's Steak

    That must be real high quality meat.

    stephenson86

    Comment


    • #3
      I love steak. Always get mine cooked at medium.

      Best steak I have ever had was at The Precinct in Cincinnati, a 4 star restaurant. All the athletes go here to eat. They have all kinds of autographed pics on teh wall of guys like Pete Sampras, Chad Johnson, Pete Rose, Oscar Robertson, etc. Expensive place though.

      I like making mine own steak too though, much cheaper.

      Comment


      • #4
        I love steak. If you don't love steak, you're not a man.

        Medium...Canadian Steak Seasoning, i love it

        i usually get New York Strip Steaks or Top Sirloin. A Ribeye on occasion...

        Paul

        New York Giants
        New York Yankees
        New York Knicks (unfortunately)
        UConn Basketball
        Virginia Tech Football
        UConn Football

        Comment


        • #5
          Medium rare ribeye or fillet.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
            Anyone else here love steaks? I love steak and i try to go to steak restaraunts more often now.

            I usually eat it from Kelseys, but i want to try out places like outback steakhouse and montanas.
            I love steak, but try to limit myself to about 1 a month for health reasons. I prefer to prepare them myself though. Saves a lot of money and allows you to fix it up just the way you like it. My favorite cut would have to be the rib eye, though top sirloin provides excellent value and is very good if prepared correctly.

            Comment


            • #7
              I love steak and try to eat it at least once a week. I have my own grill and marinade, season, and cook my own stuff a lot. My parents sometimes send me Omaha Steaks, or I'll get a big pack from Whole Foods or a local butcher. I like my meat medium/medium rare.



              I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

              Comment


              • #8
                I don't limit anything I eat. I exercise so much, that it doesn't matter to me right now.



                I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

                Comment


                • #9
                  I went to Mortons in Baltimore and saw Ed Reed about 2 years ago :)

                  That was some good steak lol.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Chaucer View Post
                    Medium rare ribeye or fillet.
                    I hate ribeye. Too much fat on it.

                    The place to have a steak is Ruth Chris' Steakhouse. There are only two in Canada and I was lucky to have someone buy me dinner from there. I had a Porterhouse (which are great steaks from the get go). It was a 4 pound steak, cooked and marinted in butter. Done medium. Dam, that was the best steak I ever had. Im lucky I didnt pay for it. It cost $104 for the steak a-la-carte.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                      I went to Mortons in Baltimore and saw Ed Reed about 2 years ago :)

                      That was some good steak lol.
                      I hate the place you really have to empty out your pocket, I went one time with 7 coworkers and the bill was $1,500. Granted there were many expensive wine bottles in there but still. There is a great Brazillian Steakhouse around my place and it's pretty amazing, I also go to outback every now and then but it's fairly average. I however have started to pick up on Kobe beef.

                      Sig By:The Dynasty

                      2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Raw Steak + A.1. = Heaven!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                          I hate the place you really have to empty out your pocket, I went one time with 7 coworkers and the bill was $1,500. Granted there were many expensive wine bottles in there but still. There is a great Brazillian Steakhouse around my place and it's pretty amazing, I also go to outback every now and then but it's fairly average. I however have started to pick up on Kobe beef.
                          Talk about emptying out your pocket. Kobe beef?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Pepper steak best thing ever.

                            #MoncriefArmy

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                              I hate ribeye. Too much fat on it.

                              The place to have a steak is Ruth Chris' Steakhouse. There are only two in Canada and I was lucky to have someone buy me dinner from there. I had a Porterhouse (which are great steaks from the get go). It was a 4 pound steak, cooked and marinted in butter. Done medium. Dam, that was the best steak I ever had. Im lucky I didnt pay for it. It cost $104 for the steak a-la-carte.
                              Everybody has their own preference, but ample marbling is the sign of a high quality steak. I like porterhouses, but it's really like eating two different cuts at once. That loin half is much more tender than the strip end of it. I'd rather just cut through the BS and get a filet.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information