Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random Trivia Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Random Trivia Thread

    This thread is for random trivia. mostly pertaining to sports.
    Example and first two.
    Last Draft with a pro bowler selected in every round
    and
    most pro bowlers in the first round in the last 10 years.

    Ready... GO
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


    Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.


  • #2
    We should do this, and whoever gets the question right gets like +rep from the one who asked it.

    Ill give one




    Who was the only qurterback to win a Super Bowl and not be drafted?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
      We should do this, and whoever gets the question right gets like +rep from the one who asked it.

      Ill give one




      Who was the only qurterback to win a Super Bowl and not be drafted?
      that one is easy.
      Tom Brady was most recent.
      anyone know mine?
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


      Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

      Comment


      • #4
        So easy that you got it wrong.


        Brady was drafted in the 6th.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GB12 View Post
          So easy that you got it wrong.


          Brady was drafted in the 6th.
          damnit. i knew that. comp pick too.
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


          Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
            that one is easy.
            Tom Brady was most recent.
            anyone know mine?
            Im contemplating giving you -rep for that. There has only been 1 QB who was not drafted who won a SuperBowl. Tom Brady was drafted by NE in round 6. Keep guessing.

            Are we good to do it like this. If you get it right, you get +rep, if you get it wrong, you get -rep?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
              Im contemplating giving you -rep for that. There has only been 1 QB who was not drafted who won a SuperBowl. Tom Brady was drafted by NE in round 6. Keep guessing.

              Are we good to do it like this. If you get it right, you get +rep, if you get it wrong, you get -rep?
              Kurt Warner??

              Paul

              New York Giants
              New York Yankees
              New York Knicks (unfortunately)
              UConn Basketball
              Virginia Tech Football
              UConn Football

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
                Kurt Warner??
                Nope. Keep guessing.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                  Nope. Keep guessing.
                  Looked it up, he wasn't drafted.

                  http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/4541

                  Paul

                  New York Giants
                  New York Yankees
                  New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                  UConn Basketball
                  Virginia Tech Football
                  UConn Football

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                    Nope. Keep guessing.
                    Steve Young?
                    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                    Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                      We should do this, and whoever gets the question right gets like +rep from the one who asked it.

                      Ill give one




                      Who was the only qurterback to win a Super Bowl and not be drafted?
                      Everyone's Favorite Grocery Bagger, Kurt Warner.

                      Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        nobody knows mine
                        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                        Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                          Everyone's Favorite Grocery Bagger, Kurt Warner.
                          Yea, your right about Warner. But he wasnt the one I was thinking about.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                            nobody knows mine
                            It's too obscure, and I don't feel like doing research.

                            Paul

                            New York Giants
                            New York Yankees
                            New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                            UConn Basketball
                            Virginia Tech Football
                            UConn Football

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
                              It's too obscure, and I don't feel like doing research.
                              Yea thats the same as me, lol.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information