Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^He never said that they had to be Sports related. lol

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

i feel pretty bad i threw away a year's worth of SI.

like some i have collected it to be able to look back and see what people and what teams were viewed as good and bad.

Comment

I keep my Sports Illustrateds both so I can look back over the year in sports, and so I can have the covers of the magazines if they ever become valuable.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
          I need a Peterson Auto or Jersey bad. Or even Rice.
          i opened a box today and got a peterson/rice dual jersey, its a good day :).

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

i opened a box today and got a peterson/rice dual jersey, its a good day :).
            its a sign from above Dynasty

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              its a sign from above Dynasty
              If it was a sign from Above, It would have been an Auto Lol. But im not greedy.

Comment

If it was a sign from Above, It would have been an Auto Lol. But im not greedy.
                Start going to card shows. Look in Becketts and they have everything in the month in your area. You'll get your auto in no time.

Comment

yea check out local card shops, they always have a nice collection of the local teams inserts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                    yea check out local card shops, they always have a nice collection of the local teams inserts.
                    shows are better. so much more variety.

Comment

The Closest Card Shop to me is either Erie(around 90 Miles) or Buffalo(60 Miles) and the last card show i was at, i was like 12 lol. So I have to buy from cards from the Internet. Oh well i like opening packs.

Comment

I collect Draft Magazines so i can remember what they said aboot the prospects. And the NFL preview ones too...
                        Lindy's predicted the NFC North like so
                        1-CHI
                        2-DET
                        3-GB
                        4-MIN

Athlon said Notre Dame would go 5-7 to 7-5

And i cant find any of my draft magazines, wish i could find the one for the 06 draft preview

also got over 1000 football cards, id say 40&#37; are packers and 20% are favre's

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                          shows are better. so much more variety.
                          True but around my house there are like 5 a year at the most.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information