No announcement yet.

Home Bar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just because it's not technically a "bar", it doesn't mean you can't have your "Build a Bar" Party. Call it that, and let someone there correct you.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
      Hahahaha. The birthplace of hospitality. Thats great.
      I bet Philly is very welcoming before they get all that whiskey in them...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
        I bet Philly is very welcoming before they get all that whiskey in them...
        Is this during a winning or losing season for the Eagles?

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
          Just because it's not technically a "bar", it doesn't mean you can't have your "Build a Bar" Party. Call it that, and let someone there correct you.
          I'm a university student so I'm not sure the build a bar party would play. Nobody wants to donate a bottle of liquor to me for nothing in return. These are kids that pay $10 to get into a kegger and drink 10+ beers each. :D

That said, it definitely sounds like a good idea for a more mature and less money-hungry group.

Comment

Get Kahula and cream, rock the white Russian.

sig by VLS
            Originally posted by Smokey Joe
            I don't care...

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
              I'm a university student so I'm not sure the build a bar party would play. Nobody wants to donate a bottle of liquor to me for nothing in return. These are kids that pay $10 to get into a kegger and drink 10+ beers each. :D

That said, it definitely sounds like a good idea for a more mature and less money-hungry group.
              They "donate" a bottle, and they get to drink a ton for their trouble. The liquor will also be there for other parties, so it could be the gift that keeps on giving. Silly kids. Can't see the big picture...

Comment

Could only get 3 things today because I couldn't carry any more (was riding a bike I stole lol).

Polar Ice Vodka (60 pounder)
                Jagermeister (40 pounder)
                Goldschlager (26er)

Drinking vodka/orange right now because I don't have any pop. Not very good in my opinion. Probably do a few Liquid Cocaine shots a bit later. Do you guys put Bacardi 151 in your Liquid Cocaine's? I have heard of both ways.

Comment

Your drinking by yourself while talking on a internet forum? I envy you.

Polar Ice Vodka is disgusting btw. Taste like rubbing alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaucer View Post
                    Your drinking by yourself while talking on a internet forum? I envy you.

Polar Ice Vodka is disgusting btw. Taste like rubbing alcohol.
                    Having a drink and eating dinner, yes. Do you come on here for any other reason than to attempt to ridicule other members? I haven't seen a useful post from you since you've registered.

Comment

Having a drink and eating dinner, yes. Do you come on here for any other reason than to attempt to ridicule other members? I haven't seen a useful post from you since you've registered.
                      Pretty much. It makes my pitiful excuse for a life better to pick on people that try to act cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaucer View Post
                        Pretty much. It makes my pitiful excuse for a life better to pick on people that try to act cool.
                        If he were trying to "act cool," I doubt he'd be talking about how he can't afford high quality liquor and how he could only get 3 bottles because his only mode of transportation was a stolen bike. Sounds to me like he's just asking for people's opinions on what to stock up on at the liquor store.

He didn't say he was sitting in his lear jet sipping 20 year old scotch with 4 naked supermodels while he dictates his posts for his secretary to type.

Nothing wrong with having a drink by yourself while sitting in front of the computer, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                          He didn't say he was sitting in his lear jet sipping 20 year old scotch with 4 naked supermodels while he dictates his posts for his secretary to type.
                          Now I have something to strive for! :D

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                            You sir are a visionary

Comment

Could only get 3 things today because I couldn't carry any more (was riding a bike I stole lol).

Goldschlager (26er)

Drinking vodka/orange right now because I don't have any pop. Not very good in my opinion. Probably do a few Liquid Cocaine shots a bit later. Do you guys put Bacardi 151 in your Liquid Cocaine's? I have heard of both ways.
                              There are so many liquors I've never heard of cuz I live in Louisiana. I have no clue what Polar Ice Vodka is.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

Goldschlager (26er)

Some 12 year old or Mexican laborer is very unhappy.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information