• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DChess View Post
    apple tini?
    at least that has vodka in it

Comment

There is little excuse for a masculine dude to drink an appletini. I think the only legit excuse is if you're trying to pretend you're into men to keep ugly and fat chicks at bay. Even then, it's suspect...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Only two things... Bourban and Ice.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
          If he were trying to "act cool," I doubt he'd be talking about how he can't afford high quality liquor and how he could only get 3 bottles because his only mode of transportation was a stolen bike. Sounds to me like he's just asking for people's opinions on what to stock up on at the liquor store.

He didn't say he was sitting in his lear jet sipping 20 year old scotch with 4 naked supermodels while he dictates his posts for his secretary to type.

Nothing wrong with having a drink by yourself while sitting in front of the computer, imo.
          hahahahaah :D

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
            There is little excuse for a masculine dude to drink an appletini. I think the only legit excuse is if you're trying to pretend you're into men to keep ugly and fat chicks at bay. Even then, it's suspect...
            nerv likes them okay, no need to take shots at him

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
              nerv likes them okay, no need to take shots at him
              ya or dchess will rough you up in the alley

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                Not a huge fan but might have to include it. There's been too many nights where my last memory was a few ill-advised tequilla shots.

Is tequilla good in any mixed drinks? I've only done it in straight shots?
                DRINK IT WITH SQUIRT!

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information