X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intersesting article

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/21689083/?GT1=10547

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

When i lived in FL a kid i knew got his arm bitten (similarly to that guys leg) by a tiger shark. My friends and i would perodically see sharks when we were surfing, but never really came too close (i got the **** out of the water though). Also, according to the "experts" they (sharks around FL) only tended to attack in the dusk/night hours, so...

Anyway, that's some scary ****. It is also strange because iirc don't dolphins also have an extremely violent side as well. (Marine Biology was a long time ago lol)

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

dolphins rule, theyre almost as cool as giraffes.

Comment

dolphins routinely do stuff like that, seriously.

mammalian bond.
        Last edited by soybean; 11-08-2007, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Dolphins are our friends, but definately not whales. I've read several stories of whales being killed by dolphin groups. Dolphins are just the bad asses of the sea I guess.

Originally posted by Jakey
          WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Great story.

It's amaizing that dolphins would risk their lives to help a different species.

Comment

Wow thats mad cool...

btw you butchered interesting
              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

^haha, yeah. I just noticed that.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                  Dolphins are our friends, but definately not whales. I've read several stories of whales being killed by dolphin groups. Dolphins are just the bad asses of the sea I guess.
                  I love Whales.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                    I love Whales.
                    You must not love dolphins then. Murdering bastards!

Originally posted by Jakey
                    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Dolphins are vicious bastards but for some reason no one really knows they <3 humans. Maybe it's cuz they are the only other creature on the planet close to our intelligence (weird thought.. but yeah, dolphins could be the humans of the ocean in a few million years) and they want to get on our good side.

WHO KNOWS.

Dolphins kick ass.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Whats unusual about this attack is the article said it was a great white and it bit him 3 times. Great whites usually bite once and leave either to let the prey bleed to death or because they don't like the taste.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                          Great story.

It's amaizing that dolphins would risk their lives to help a different species.
                          I don't really think it's risking their own lives. Im pretty sure sharks aren't predators to dolphins. (could be wrong)

Comment

too bad crazy japanese people are slaughtering them.

Comment

that dolphin>those other dolphins that picked Ted Ginn #9
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information