Intersesting article

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soybean View Post
    I don't really think it's risking their own lives. Im pretty sure sharks aren't predators to dolphins. (could be wrong)
    yea dolphins have been warding off sharks for a long time. also sharks are great predators but their hunting style is not suited for taking out a large mobile creature like a dolphin, they tend to sneak up on most of their prey or scavenge on animals that are already injured or dead. sharks aren't all that bright either especially compared to the highly intelligent dolphin.
    Originally posted by njx9
    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Intersesting articles are way more interesting than interesting articles.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
        Dolphins are vicious bastards but for some reason no one really knows they <3 humans. Maybe it's cuz they are the only other creature on the planet close to our intelligence (weird thought.. but yeah, dolphins could be the humans of the ocean in a few million years) and they want to get on our good side.

WHO KNOWS.

Dolphins kick ass.
        perhaps it has something to do with the surfer not being a perceived threat, whereas the shark is a definite threat in a dolphin's eyes...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Anti shark propaganda.

Comment

I don't really think it's risking their own lives. Im pretty sure sharks aren't predators to dolphins. (could be wrong)
            Whether a shark is a natural predator of a dolphin or not, any creature that gets between a Great White shark and it's prey is endangering it's life.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
              yea dolphins have been warding off sharks for a long time. also sharks are great predators but their hunting style is not suited for taking out a large mobile creature like a dolphin, they tend to sneak up on most of their prey or scavenge on animals that are already injured or dead. sharks aren't all that bright either especially compared to the highly intelligent dolphin.
              Great whites prefer cooler temperate waters while dolphins stick to warmer areas, but recently in hawaii there are many reports of great whites from california going out to hawaii and attacking and killing large numbers of dolphins there. They dont cross paths much but when they do the sharks usually feed on them.

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
                Great whites prefer cooler temperate waters while dolphins stick to warmer areas, but recently in hawaii there are many reports of great whites from california going out to hawaii and attacking and killing large numbers of dolphins there. They dont cross paths much but when they do the sharks usually feed on them.
                those bastards need to go back where they came from, just like the greys.

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
                  Anti shark propaganda.
                  You're funny.

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

dolphins routinely do stuff like that, seriously.

mammalian bond.
                    Yes they do. Many a time, my father has told me stories about when he was saved from a shark by a dolphin. I need to e-mail the link, I know it'll make his day.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information