No announcement yet.

Family Feud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh weird they used to have it where you would play in a browser but i guess this will do. you gotta DL it

http://www.uproar.com/

EDIT- nevermind you only get like 60 minutes of free play. i remember when it was free. lame
    Last edited by DChess; 11-09-2007, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Let's Just create out own NFLDC Family Feud.

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

^I'm down for it.

Family Feud is a great show. My grandparents watch it everyday. My Grandma knows almost all of the answers to every question.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Louie Anderson > all other hosts

stephenson86

Comment

Old ones with Dawson are by far my favorites.

my favorite dawson clip
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNoV_kSe7Dk
            Last edited by EvilMonkey; 11-09-2007, 01:00 PM.
            JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

I was watching it today and they had the WWE Family Feud special on. It was weird.

stephenson86

Comment

Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                I was watching it today and they had the WWE Family Feud special on. It was weird.
                Is that the one with Kane on it?
                Originally posted by nvot9
                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                  Is that the one with Kane on it?
                  No he wasn't there it was like Booker T, Ric Flair, Mr Kennedy (I think), and two others who I can't remember against 5 WWE Divas.

stephenson86

Comment

How can we play eachother? whats the link
                    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                      No he wasn't there it was like Booker T, Ric Flair, Mr Kennedy (I think), and two others who I can't remember against 5 WWE Divas.
                      haha i was watching it too. the other one was batista and uhhh, thinking.......... damn i cant think right now. but the divas were awful the one chick guessed making out for something to do in an elevator while it was broke and that was after she gave sex as an answer. also the host is creepy, he tries to be like the one host who used to be a pimp and get kisses and **** like that. he tries so hard. mentioning sexual stuff and trying to hug and kiss all the time

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information