No announcement yet.

Ohio State Fan at it again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH MY GOD I JUST FOUND OUT I'VE BEEN ADMITTED INTO OHIO STATE OH MY GOD I CAN KICK GATOR STATUES TOO
    Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93
      Originally posted by Vikes99ej
      Haha. Classy OSU fans.
      What else would you want us to do? Lol. Feb 1st was a Thursday. They put it up when it was dark, so probably around like 4 AM on a Thursday morning, the fact that it didn't last until 10 is pretty damn good IMO.
      I was just messin' around. I would do the same thing probably. There wouldn't be any vandalism charges, would there?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Haha. Classy OSU fans.
        What else would you want us to do? Lol. Feb 1st was a Thursday. They put it up when it was dark, so probably around like 4 AM on a Thursday morning, the fact that it didn't last until 10 is pretty damn good IMO.
        I was just messin' around. I would do the same thing probably. There wouldn't be any vandalism charges, would there?
        It WAS on private property, the back patio of a store. So, that may be tricky when you first see it. There obviously weren't any, but that's probably the first though.

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Kind of like you last night.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WrrKY-XT4k&NR

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
            Haha. Classy OSU fans.
            Um yea, if someone put up Brutus on our campus, I guarantee it wouldn't last long either.

Ahh but I just can't get over that guy elbow dropping the Gator. Did you get to see it JBond?
            I don't think ISU and the Buckeyes have a very big rivalry.

sig by VLS
            Originally posted by Smokey Joe
            I don't care...

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
              Haha. Classy OSU fans.
              Um yea, if someone put up Brutus on our campus, I guarantee it wouldn't last long either.

Ahh but I just can't get over that guy elbow dropping the Gator. Did you get to see it JBond?
              I was talking in Champaign silly goose. Btw, I go to Heartland, no ISU. :evil:

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Classic

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I love my Buckeyes, we dont take crap and get taken advantage of like scUM fans. We fight back.

Sorry Snuff, Michigan would have just cried and walked away.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya
                    I love my Buckeyes, we dont take crap and get taken advantage of like scUM fans. We fight back.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya

:roll: nice one

Lionsmack

Originally posted by elway777
                      They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
                      The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.

Comment

Haha. Classy OSU fans.

Didn't you say Heartland was in Bloomington Normal?

sig by VLS
                        I don't care...

Comment

GATOR HATERS

Comment

Haha. Classy OSU fans.

Um yes, but you said ISU.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Haha. Classy OSU fans.

Um yes, but you said ISU.
                              Same city.

sig by VLS
                              I don't care...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information