Whoa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoa

There's music on my computer... buts no itunes is open. am i hearing things in my head? uh oh
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Nice thread...

BoneKrusher

Comment

that happened to me before. I just clicked on Itunes, then clicked close, and the music stopped

Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Creek must have invaded your computer and put little gnomes inside to play music. That's the only possible explanation.

Comment

Windows media players sometimes asks me 'do you want to hide media player instead of closing it?' which leaves me sitting there thinking 'er, no if I wanted to play hide and seek i'd go back in time to when I was 7, I stopped the music and clicked to exit for a bloody reason'.

Ah well.
          What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
          It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

Whoa indeed. I think you need an exorcism.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

do you have limewire cuz sometimes the music keeps playing from that after you close it
              Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
              I smoke ten blunts before lunch
              Gucci Mane

Comment

Honestly I think I was hearing music in my head.. haha because its fine now... idk what would make that happen

oh wait yeah i do...
                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

i had a good night im drunk right now though

Sig thanks to Tobzilla

Comment

Originally posted by Jags#7 View Post
                    i had a good night im drunk right now though
                    This thread is off the hook.
                    Originally posted by 7-11
                    Originally posted by Renji
                    Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
                    But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                      Honestly I think I was hearing music in my head.. haha because its fine now... idk what would make that happen

oh wait yeah i do...
                      was it the grateful dead?
                      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Can I switch this to the official drunk/high thread haha...

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information