Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright, WTF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    That's pretty gross.


    http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

    Comment


    • #17
      No one has said this yet, WTF.....Fine, I'll be "that guy"




      I'd hit it!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
        No one has said this yet, WTF.....Fine, I'll be "that guy"




        I'd hit it!
        thats disgusting on somany levels.
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


        Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

        Comment


        • #19
          now i cant wait for a kid to be born 100lbs and him be called Buddha reincarnate

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
            thats disgusting on somany levels.
            I know, I didn't want to be "that guy", in this thread. This may be the first time I said that, and I wouldn't hit it.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
              now i cant wait for a kid to be born 100lbs and him be called Buddha reincarnate
              that's already happened. We like to call him, Jared Lorenzen
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                that's already happened. We like to call him, Jared Lorenzen
                are you sure ur not GRF?

                Comment


                • #23



                  thats what it reminds me of

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                    are you sure ur not GRF?
                    last i checked i'm not a bumbling idiot who starts countless worthless threads a day.
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                      last i checked i'm not a bumbling idiot who starts countless worthless threads a day.

                      I agree with half that post.........

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                        The first time a super hero comes around they have to make her normal. How will the world ever be safe if SpiderGirl is reduced to mere human status?
                        aren't mutated cells considered cancer?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          That Goddess only had 6 limbs, that girl has 8, does that make her more than a God?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                            That Goddess only had 6 limbs, that girl has 8, does that make her more than a God?
                            Nah just a freak

                            as the saying goes, 6 or more your a *****

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              LOL, she'd be great at gangbangs

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                                That Goddess only had 6 limbs, that girl has 8, does that make her more than a God?
                                you mean 6 arms. it had feet as well, right?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information