Cavs VS Pistons game 6......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavs VS Pistons game 6......

Here we go again, dicussion time about the game. NO FIGHTING, just good clean talk.

Who wins? Cavs or Pistons?

i say the pistons, as a bucks fan, because they simply have too much talent to lose already.

Comment

Big game for the Cavs. It is kinda of a win it or wear it situation. Everyone and their mother realizes how hard its gonna be to beat Detriot at home when they regain the momentum.

Watch out for Larry Hughes tonight...I could see him going off tonight in honor of his brother. I expect to see a gelled team tonight from the cavs...and will be though to beat.

Comment

I predict a blowout. Who does it is anyone's guess. The Cavs really have all the pressure on them tonight, it all depends on how they respond.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

The Pistons might lose the Series but it wont end tonight.

Comment

I have faith in another 3-2 comeback from my Pistons, this year just wasnt made for us to go out in the 2nd, go Pistons !

Comment

Re: Cavs VS Pistons game 6......

I am going to have to say Pistons because......
                1) David Stern and ABC would love to see a Cavs v. Pistons game 7 on a Sunday Afternoon

2) Pistons came back in the second round against New Jersey in the exact same position. Last year were down against Indiana and Miami to win the series.

3)I am a homer.

Comment

4 minutes in and the Pistons look like absolute crap. I dunno how many steals and offensive boards the Cavs have already.

Comment

Pistons respond nicely...about what one would expect...good defense on both sides.

Comment

if the cavs win, im ready for school on monday!!!!!
                      I putting my psp in my bag and hooking its up to my pc speakers. And every pistons fan i see, im hitting play. And guess what song i have???

That Right " Cleveland rocks"

Comment

I noticed how well the Cavs are passing, as well as how tough they're playing. It's pretty fun to watch.
                        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

detroit leads at half 38-37

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                            I noticed how well the Cavs are passing, as well as how tough they're playing. It's pretty fun to watch.
                            I agree. For a defensive game this is a fun game to watch. I really like the NBA playoffs this year.

Comment

One thing I have noticed (and I've heard Pistons fans say this before) Ben Wallace is highly overated IMO. He's a huge liability at the line, his defense isn't that amazing, and his rebounding is atrocious. The Cavs have been killing the Pistons on the offensive boards all series long. Without that they aren't even in the series.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information