No announcement yet.

Cavs VS Pistons game 6......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The final tip almost went in. That scared the crap out of me.

Comment

no matter who wins this, this has been an outstanding series

Comment

theres an unwritten rule stern gave the refs that if anybody touches lebron when he's goin up its an automatic foul.

Comment

Originally posted by detroit4life
          theres an unwritten rule stern gave the refs that if anybody touches lebron when he's goin up its an automatic foul.
          There isn't a team in the league that can even hope to stop Lebron on his way to the basket without fouling him. You'd think that would be clear by now, even to crybabies like you. Look at how many foul calls Shaq gets, it's the same thing.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

jesus christ you even whine when your team wins?

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
              jesus christ you even whine when your team wins?

no, the refs have benn horrible the whole series

you touch the guy its a foul

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                There isn't a team in the league that can even hope to stop Lebron on his way to the basket without fouling him. You'd think that would be clear by now, even to crybabies like you. Look at how many foul calls Shaq gets, it's the same thing.
                I havent whined once about the refs but youre flat out wrong. Shaq got all those calls because he is so massive its a completely different thing calling him as opposed to James, though Shaq got away with a lot, he no longer does. They call the contact fouls on Shaq now, he is in foul trouble every game.

The refs allow LeBron a trip to the free throw line automatically if he attacks the hoop. I have Tivo and watched many of the fouls on him again in slow motion, about 6-7 of them there was very minimal and sometimes absolutely no contact and when there was he created it by throwing his body into the defender. You arent allowed to be in the same general vicinity as LeBron when he drives the lane as they will blow the whistle and send him to to the line, especially in Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv
                  I havent whined once about the refs but youre flat out wrong. Shaq got all those calls because he is so massive its a completely different thing calling him as opposed to James, though Shaq got away with a lot, he no longer does. They call the contact fouls on Shaq now, he is in foul trouble every game.

The refs allow LeBron a trip to the free throw line automatically if he attacks the hoop. I have Tivo and watched many of the fouls on him again in slow motion, about 6-7 of them there was very minimal and sometimes absolutely no contact and when there was he created it by throwing his body into the defender. You arent allowed to be in the same general vicinity as LeBron when he drives the lane as they will blow the whistle and send him to to the line, especially in Cleveland.
                  Couldn't you say that about every player? I mean yeah they aren't kicking him, but it's basketball, if you drive the lane and a player gets in your way and you're not set, it's a foul. Lebron is great at using his size and strength, driving the line, and drawing contact. That's basketball.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

It's true(dramatic pause) It's true.

WHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO WHHOOOOOOOOOOO YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H MOTHERFUCKERS1111111111111111111111111111111111111 111111111111111111111111111111111 WHUUUUUU OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SUCK ON THIS CAVS FANS

Comment

Yeah. Same goes for Chauncey a lot of times.

But if you want to talk about a clear-cut homecourt advantage, it'd be in Dallas.
                      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

no chanceys drives and gets called on a charge if you wathced the game tonight lebron was sent to the line on some horrible calls.

Comment

by the way look at my posts from the other night i didn't once say anything about the refs being bad

Comment

We did it Detroit4life, we single handedly propelled the Pistons to game 6 victory.

Comment

All Detroit fans here will meet at the championship parade.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information