No announcement yet.

Student gets detention for hugging?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shockingly, when I was a kid, I didn't wear a helmet when riding my bike, and yet I didn't fall off, crack my head open and die. I also wasn't kept in a car seat until I was 17, and yet I was somehow not projected through the windshield at any time. Hard to believe, I know.

Originally posted by Jakey
    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
      Shockingly, when I was a kid, I didn't wear a helmet when riding my bike, and yet I didn't fall off, crack my head open and die. I also wasn't kept in a car seat until I was 17, and yet I was somehow not projected through the windshield at any time. Hard to believe, I know.
      Were you allowed to throw snowballs at school? I know I wasn't. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
        No, but at least we could play football. The thing that always gets me is, these schools ban tag, football, anything that involves running at all, but they all have those damn play structures for kids to climb all over. I'm sorry, but I've seen a hell of alot more kids crack their heads open and break their arms falling off of those things than playing tag or football.

I also think it's funny that they ban all this physical activity, then wonder why kids are so fat nowadays.

Comment

No, but at least we could play football. The thing that always gets me is, these schools ban tag, football, anything that involves running at all, but they all have those damn play structures for kids to climb all over. I'm sorry, but I've seen a hell of alot more kids crack their heads open and break their arms falling off of those things than playing tag or football.

I also think it's funny that they ban all this physical activity, then wonder why kids are so fat nowadays.
          So true. What do they expect kids to do? Stand in a circle and talk for an hour? That's what high school is for.

Comment

I hated that. My school wouldn't even let people touch the snow. Seriously, how badly can a kid get hurt from a snowball?

Comment

Haha I remember recess when it was ******* -30 out with a shatload of ice and we're playing football....Sweet times.

Stop the pussification of children!

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                I hated that. My school wouldn't even let people touch the snow. Seriously, how badly can a kid get hurt from a snowball?
                I remember our school banned building snowforts because people would get into fights about them. Winter was bad enough living in Canada. If you can't play in the snow, what do you do other than freeze your cajones off?

Comment

I remember living in Saskatchewan, and we'd be outside in like -40 windchill type weather, trying to lay down behind snowforts to cut the wind, or think up excuses to go inside. But then you'd have to stay inside for recess in spring if it was raining outside. Yea, that made sense.

Comment

I remember living in Saskatchewan, and we'd be outside in like -40 windchill type weather, trying to lay down behind snowforts to cut the wind, or think up excuses to go inside. But then you'd have to stay inside for recess in spring if it was raining outside. Yea, that made sense.
                    Haha typical Canadian thinking. Nothing beats those days where your eyes get frozen shut from your tears freezing as soon as they form.

Comment

Haha typical Canadian thinking. Nothing beats those days where your eyes get frozen shut from your tears freezing as soon as they form.
                      I hated those days. Your snot freezes in your nose and your eyelashes stick together. I remember when I moved to North Carolina and then came back for Christmas. I had no jacket but a light spring type thing. I came out of the airport and I swear my breath froze in my lungs.

Comment

I hated those days. Your snot freezes in your nose and your eyelashes stick together. I remember when I moved to North Carolina and then came back for Christmas. I had no jacket but a light spring type thing. I came out of the airport and I swear my breath froze in my lungs.
                        I still have a 15 minute walk to my university. Going to be a terrible all winter. :(

One of the many reasons I'm going to insist on having a sauna and a hot tub once I move out of this hellhole. :D

Comment

At my middle school, if we threw a snow ball, we would be suspended for 3 days. No lie.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Drugs not Hugs
                            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                              Drugs not Hugs
                              That's what I'm talking about player.

Comment

Hugging was banned at my middle school.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information