X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
    College: Mechanical Engineering Major.
    Damn. :shock:

College: Want to become an editor in the television or movie business.

Work: Production Assistant at Insight Communications

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan
      Originally posted by UKfan
      21, At University of Warwick in my final year studying Maths, looking for a job in defence science and technology.
      I like how the English and Aussies say "Maths"
      Maths > Math

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

first year student at UConn

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Stadium Ops for a Triple-A Baseball team. Next year I'm going to sneak into player personel department for the big league team since minor league offices have nothing to do with the players on the team. They just there to fill up seats, sell stadium signage and program ads.

Comment

Originally posted by WildDude
            still in high school a senior and have no idea at all where i wanna end up... im probally gonna either attend rutgers or syracuse but syracuse is too expenisive so its doubtful at this point unless i get scholarships
            Well it's not all about the money. In order to get into those types of schools you either have to

A. Be very good at sports and get a athletic scholy
            B. Be extremely smart and get a academic scholy
            C. Have connections.

I go to a community college and at the rate i'm going, i'm not going to have to pay a cent for my education. I'm going for an electrical engineering major and my GPA is 4.0 so far, so when i transfer to a SUNY school or RIT, it'll be on a academic Scholarship.

Comment

I'm 17 and doing my AS levels (not sure what that translates to in the US,) and am studying Economics, Maths, Politics and History. I don't decide on university for another 9 months or so, but I'll probably study Economics.

I think Maths is a more logical name, as in both countries it is a appreviation from Mathematics, yet you magically lose the s.

@UK fan: Is Warwick good? It's got quite a good repuation from what I hear. I may consider going there.
              Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
              #1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.

Comment

I'm an audio engineer, I sit behind the big consoles making records. I also teach recording at a school. I also play FIFA Soccer on xbox alot.
                Originally posted by njx9
                i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

18 freshman @ uw-whitewater: no idea what i want to do

Comment

own a small business. Parts for trailers and we repair boat/Landscape trailers and install trailer hitches and electric break controls. We are also a Uhaul dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual
                      18 freshman @ uw-whitewater: no idea what i want to do
                      Become Tony Romo's gay partner. Even if you're not gay, I bet he'd pay pretty good money.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
                        I'm an audio engineer, I sit behind the big consoles making records. I also teach recording at a school. I also play FIFA Soccer on xbox alot.
                        Hello my name is Vince... and I'm a FIFAholic.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianWilson12
                          I'm 17 and doing my AS levels (not sure what that translates to in the US,) and am studying Economics, Maths, Politics and History. I don't decide on university for another 9 months or so, but I'll probably study Economics.

I think Maths is a more logical name, as in both countries it is a appreviation from Mathematics, yet you magically lose the s.

@UK fan: Is Warwick good? It's got quite a good repuation from what I hear. I may consider going there.
                          Yeah I love it here, be sad when it goes, what you looking to do at uni? Warwick is top 4 I believe in Maths and pretty good for history ( I checked since I did History A Level )

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Originally posted by B-Dawk
                            first year student at UConn
                            Tell Dyson, Thabeet & Robinson I say hi.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

La universidad de Minnesota.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I attend Lovetron University.
                                "Somewhere in the world Ken O'Brien is laughing."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information