Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ricky bobby
    Originally posted by WildDude
    still in high school a senior and have no idea at all where i wanna end up... im probally gonna either attend rutgers or syracuse but syracuse is too expenisive so its doubtful at this point unless i get scholarships
    Well it's not all about the money. In order to get into those types of schools you either have to

A. Be very good at sports and get a athletic scholy
    B. Be extremely smart and get a academic scholy
    C. Have connections.

I go to a community college and at the rate i'm going, i'm not going to have to pay a cent for my education. I'm going for an electrical engineering major and my GPA is 4.0 so far, so when i transfer to a SUNY school or RIT, it'll be on a academic Scholarship.
    i actually got a scholarship to RIT but its just not what im intrested in im more of a liberal arts guy- yeah i know well unforntunely i dont have much athletic ability to go in the college ranks, my gpa isnt high enough to warrant an academic scholarship, and only my sister went to syracuse but other than tha i really dont have any connections

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby
      still in high school a senior and have no idea at all where i wanna end up... im probally gonna either attend rutgers or syracuse but syracuse is too expenisive so its doubtful at this point unless i get scholarships
      Well it's not all about the money. In order to get into those types of schools you either have to

A. Be very good at sports and get a athletic scholy
      B. Be extremely smart and get a academic scholy
      C. Have connections.

I go to a community college and at the rate i'm going, i'm not going to have to pay a cent for my education. I'm going for an electrical engineering major and my GPA is 4.0 so far, so when i transfer to a SUNY school or RIT, it'll be on a academic Scholarship.
      i actually got a scholarship to RIT but its just not what im intrested in im more of a liberal arts guy- yeah i know well unforntunely i dont have much athletic ability to go in the college ranks, my gpa isnt high enough to warrant an academic scholarship, and only my sister went to syracuse but other than tha i really dont have any connections
      Sports or Acedemic?

If it was the second what was say ur average grade outta 100%

Comment

Highschool.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by UKfan
          Originally posted by AdrianWilson12
          I'm 17 and doing my AS levels (not sure what that translates to in the US,) and am studying Economics, Maths, Politics and History. I don't decide on university for another 9 months or so, but I'll probably study Economics.

I think Maths is a more logical name, as in both countries it is a appreviation from Mathematics, yet you magically lose the s.

@UK fan: Is Warwick good? It's got quite a good repuation from what I hear. I may consider going there.
          Yeah I love it here, be sad when it goes, what you looking to do at uni? Warwick is top 4 I believe in Maths and pretty good for history ( I checked since I did History A Level )
          I'm almost certainly going to do Economics, maybe combined with philosophy. I used to be good at Maths, but I'm struggling a bit now. I respect you for doing it, I'd imagine its very hard, but useful in the long run.
          Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
          #1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.

Comment

HS Sophmore, looking to get into Graphic Design, especially for sports (i.e. logos and uniforms).

bonekrusher on the sig magic
            <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
            <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

work at countrywide as an appraisal analyst. (fancy name) :D

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

freshman in high school i dont care i have 3 1/2 years to figure it out.

Comment

I'm going for secondary education, integrated social studies.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                  https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

University of Manitoba. U1 student, entering Criminology next year.

Comment

Originally posted by bigthonky7
                      freshman in high school i dont care i have 3 1/2 years to figure it out.
                      same here

Lionsmack

Originally posted by elway777
                      They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
                      The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.

Comment

In 5 years... I'll be hitting .350 in the majors and scoring 12 TD's a season in football.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                          In 5 years... I'll be hitting .350 in the majors and scoring 12 TD's a season in football.
                          next bo jackson?

Lionsmack

They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.

Comment

17 year old freshman at ohio university, major is physics. I am transferring to either OSU or Case after this year. OU gave me a free year, so i took it (not knowing what i wanted to do), but now i have to transfer because they don't offer the exact field(s)/opportunity i am looking for.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by dcrls
                              next bo jackson?
                              Next kickmikehass

Follow Me on Twitter!
                              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93
                                Originally posted by dcrls
                                next bo jackson?
                                Next kickmikehass
                                shoulda known

Lionsmack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information