Computer Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer Help!

K my I-Tunes and basicalyl everything is working... yet no sound is coming out. I have checked all the cords.. they are in. Mute isnt on...all the sound things are as they should be.. yet.. no sound..

Is there anyhting you guys can think of to help me with this?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Turn the volume up all the way, get someone to IM you from AIM to make that sound or a nudge on MSN will also work. See if it is the general sound or just iTunes.

Comment

I have that problem, all the time. Reset your PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
        Turn the volume up all the way, get someone to IM you from AIM to make that sound or a nudge on MSN will also work. See if it is the general sound or just iTunes.
        Ya that didnt work.. Its everything not just i-tunes because the sound on the starcraft 2 website was not coming htrough aswell

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
        I have that problem, all the time. Reset your PC.
        Alright im about to try this..

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Thanks you guys for the help.. got the sound back

Killer good advise

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
            Thanks you guys for the help.. got the sound back

Killer good advise
            I'm a genius

Comment

I'm a genius
              and a chronic masturbator, so it kinda cancels
              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                and a chronic masturbator, so it kinda cancels
                I don't think, I have done that all day today(Well maybe in the shower). I'll be right back.......

Comment

I don't think, I have done that all day today(Well maybe in the shower). I'll be right back.......
                  i am proud of you. you killed no kittens today.
                  CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

i am proud of you. you killed no kittens today.
                    Just did...........Twice and had time to take a nap. All with in 30 seconds!

Comment

Just did...........Twice and had time to take a nap. All with in 30 seconds!
                      wow, i think that may be a world record. now if only there were a female to keep up with that

Comment

wow, i think that may be a world record. now if only there were a female to keep up with that
                        What does that matter? As long as I get mine. Remember, it's for you - not her.

Comment

What does that matter? As long as I get mine. Remember, it's for you - not her.
                          well, if she is really hot, i'd want to hit it multiple times.

Comment

well, if she is really hot, i'd want to hit it multiple times.
                            What? Women are like pieces of meat. You wouldn't eat the same piece of meat twice, would you?

Comment

What? Women are like pieces of meat. You wouldn't eat the same piece of meat twice, would you?
                              umm, yes, if that meat was really really good.
                              like hayden or that swedish chick hot.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information