No announcement yet.

Scholarship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Université Laval fischbowl. Best university. Best football team in Canada.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
      Université Laval fischbowl. Best university. Best football team in Canada.
      MY FAVORITE QUEBECER!!!!

You follow Bishops at all? I got a lot of friends who play football at Bishops this year. I was receruited hard to go there. I may still end up there, who knows.

Comment

You should. Good university and Jamall Lee is just a beast :D.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

You should. Good university and Jamall Lee is just a beast :D.
          I think he is the RB isnt he? I know Steve Turner, Junior Turner (although that isnt his real name), Jermaine Lewis-Parris, Brad Elliot, Kiron Clarke, James Yuirchuck, and Slim aka Yunell Clayton. They are all from Brampton

Comment

If you are considering to play your football in Quebec you should try Bishop and Concordia. Mcgill sucks for the football program.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

If you are considering to play your football in Quebec you should try Bishop and Concordia. Mcgill sucks for the football program.
              Ya they have had alot of problems, I remember with the hazing incidents, where it got so bad they shut the team down for the year.

Comment

I will probably be going to the IVY business program at Western next year. Or I will be going into engineering at U of T, or science at McGill or western. Western and McGill are the best party schools in Canada, especially western

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                  Ya they have had alot of problems, I remember with the hazing incidents, where it got so bad they shut the team down for the year.
                  I'll probably transfer in the Bishop area. Sherbrooke university so if you come down there give a sign :D

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                    I will probably be going to the IVY business program at Western next year. Or I will be going into engineering at U of T, or science at McGill or western. Western and McGill are the best party schools in Canada, especially western
                    I've done a interview to be in Mcgill. ******* difficult to enter there.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

I'll probably transfer in the Bishop area. Sherbrooke university so if you come down there give a sign :D
                      Haha, you know it. Im probably going to go down for a visit just after the new year. But I honeslty have no idea where Im going next year. I have a on of options. Ill keep you posted.

Comment

I've done a interview to be in Mcgill. ******* difficult to enter there.
                        It takes some pretty high marks to get in there, but the program that is the hardest to get into is IVY at western, you need a 90% average

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                          It takes some pretty high marks to get in there, but the program that is the hardest to get into is IVY at western, you need a 90% average
                          Im pretty sure the toughest it Shulic at York. Ive heard that you need 95% as a miniumum to be considered for a spot. I would take Western over Mcgill. No knock on Mcgill, its just I havent heard of the things that go on at Western go on at Mcgill as well. Plus, Ive been to Western, and I had a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                            Im pretty sure the toughest it Shulic at York. Ive heard that you need 95% as a miniumum to be considered for a spot. I would take Western over Mcgill. No knock on Mcgill, its just I havent heard of the things that go on at Western go on at Mcgill as well. Plus, Ive been to Western, and I had a good time.
                            Queen's Commerce, Shulich, and Ivey are all top business programs in terms of admission requirements. All have similar entrance requirements although Queen's tends to focus on more thank just marks.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                              Queen's Commerce, Shulich, and Ivey are all top business programs in terms of admission requirements. All have similar entrance requirements although Queen's tends to focus on more thank just marks.
                              Queens is a school I would love to go to, if I had anywhere near the marks to get into. The campus is soooo nice, and the people there are crazy. My sister goes there and has nothing but good things to say about it. 2 years ago, at homecoming, the student flipped over two cars and set them on fire. Created quite a stir at the University, but hell, these are the good times, let them roll. Queens is a great place to go.

Comment

Western is definatly the biggest party school in Canada, and they also have the hottest girls

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information