Scholarship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scholarship

Wow today i got a scholarship offer from Lakeland college in Alberta.. this is weird for me cause i have never considered myself being very good at anyhting. Im pumped though, My coach says a couple other schools have talked to him about me to.. im kinda hoping they are better schools than lakeland but its still cool. Highschool has not started yet but in my community and mens leagues im averaging 23 and 19 points respectivly. Just felt like telling you guys cause im super jacked!!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
    Wow today i got a scholarship offer from Lakeland college in Alberta.. this is weird for me cause i have never considered myself being very good at anyhting. Im pumped though, My coach says a couple other schools have talked to him about me to.. im kinda hoping they are better schools than lakeland but its still cool. Highschool has not started yet but in my community and mens leagues im averaging 23 and 19 points respectivly. Just felt like telling you guys cause im super jacked!!
    thats sick dude. i am working hard so i can have a good senior football year and walk on somewhere if i have to.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Not sure who those colleges are but getting to play Ball (basket?) anywhere would be cool

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
        Not sure who those colleges are but getting to play Ball (basket?) anywhere would be cool
        Ya its basketball... and ya thats my thinking.. my freinds are like ooo big time colleges. I mean come on its still a cool experiance, especialyl since i wont have to pay as much of the tution out of my own pocket. I laugh though cause none of them got any.

On my team though there is the big three and we all have offers... then there is a rank drop off... if only we had some gaurds worthy of even being considered.. we would be a good team.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

good luck playing basketball there, if you do. You need to keep us updated on how you're doing during the season.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

We'll see you on the Canadian National Team in no time

Paul

New York Giants
            New York Yankees
            New York Knicks (unfortunately)
            UConn Basketball
            Virginia Tech Football
            UConn Football

Comment

That's better than nothing. I'm going to walk on somewhere and pay full price. :(

God I wish I didn't quit playing sports in high school. But I had to get a job to make money......

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
                That's better than nothing. I'm going to walk on somewhere and pay full price. :(

God I wish I didn't quit playing sports in high school. But I had to get a job to make money......
                Damn those hookers and their high prices

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

good job..bball season hasnt even started, so u still got time

Comment

we have a pretty big basketball school to, went to state semifinals last year. JP Gavinkski (#44 Wisconsin Badgers) went to my hs 2 years ago to.

anyway congrats man
                    Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
                    I smoke ten blunts before lunch
                    Gucci Mane

Comment

I could walk-on for baseball at Duquesne

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
                        We'll see you on the Canadian National Team in no time
                        haha oh hell no.. im no where near that good... my shot would have to increase ten fold and my dribbling would have to be a lot better for that. We have extreme talent up here.. they just all live in vancouver or toronto

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

What's the story with athletic scholarships in Canada? I know in Ontario when I was going into school they weren't allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                            What's the story with athletic scholarships in Canada? I know in Ontario when I was going into school they weren't allowed.
                            Im not sure what schools can and cant.. like my freind also got scouted and offered a scholarship... and hers was for a full ride aswell.. maybe its CIS rules for bigger colleges? im not to sure, but this one would be my schooling paid for.. maybe things changed?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

I was on scholarship at Heartland Community College for Soccer this season. It was pretty sweet to go to school for free.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information