No announcement yet.

DChess to be Canadian

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

booooooooooo I don't want to move to America, I love living in Toronto, CANADA!

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
      Ohio and Illinois
      Ohio, Illinois and Michigan for Manitoba and Ontario

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
        As DChess' spokesperson, he is taking one month off of NFLDC.
        hahaha thats classic.
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

As DChess' spokesperson, he is taking one month off of NFLDC.
          Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! That was not part of our deal. All I want to do is see him with the SIG on, then he can take his month off. BUT he must leave the sig on for that month.

Comment

He's still sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
              U want to be Canadian?
              I can make anyone Canadian. I have that power. Does anyone else want to make a propostition to me, perhaps I will make propositions to others to make them Canadian!

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! That was not part of our deal. All I want to do is see him with the SIG on, then he can take his month off. BUT he must leave the sig on for that month.
                I have the contract right here, and that is not the indication in the contract. There is a vague clause in the contract, if you want to fight it, we can take it to court.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Boooo Jbond...I used to like you :P

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

I have the contract right here, and that is not the indication in the contract. There is a vague clause in the contract, if you want to fight it, we can take it to court.
                    I am feeling the need to make you Canadian. When I think of how to do it, I will......

after some serious thinking, I am ready for anything. If you want to duel this out on Halo 3, then by all means. On Madden, Im cool with that too. But I want to turn you Canadian as well!!!! And I will do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                      I am feeling the need to make you Canadian. When I think of how to do it, I will......

after some serious thinking, I am ready for anything. If you want to duel this out on Halo 3, then by all means. On Madden, Im cool with that too. But I want to turn you Canadian as well!!!! And I will do it.
                      I'm not stupid enough to do Halo 3. Madden, perhaps. Do you play NCAA?

All in all, I don't think myself, or Mr. Chesser will be wearing anything Canadian for a long time.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I'm not stupid enough to do Halo 3. Madden, perhaps. Do you play NCAA?

All in all, I don't think myself, or Mr. Chesser will be wearing anything Canadian for a long time.
                        Well, as far as Im concerned, DChess, is going to wearing the Canadian sig. As for you, I dont play NCAA, but I do play Madden. Im always down for a good game in Madden. Especially if it means making someone Canadian. You name the time and place, and Im good to convert another one.

Comment

The only thing good about Canada is butter tarts and maple leaf cookies.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

rough. kyle ortons creeping all over my facebook pics

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                              rough. kyle ortons creeping all over my facebook pics
                              gross. you need to change your sig. or else the Canadien will be so pissed. [/sarcasm]
                              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

as jbond said i am probably going to go on a 1 month hiatus (sp?)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information