DChess to be Canadian

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DChess to be Canadian

For 1 month, DChess is going to wear a sig, that is of a Canadian Flag and reads "I wish I was Canadian".
    This is because he lost a wager with myself. He said the Bills would lose to the Dolphins, and although, it was close, the Bills pulled it out and won.
    I am going to get you your sig shortly DChess. I hope you enjoy it for one month.

AHHH good job Billingsley :D Welcome Dchess !!

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

As an US ambassador, u guys can keep him.

Comment

DChess is pretty popular in the off-topic section. He has two threads about him.

Comment

haha.

What did he choose for you if the Dolphins won?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
            As an US ambassador, u guys can keep him.
            hahaha

i'm gonna miss you DChess, also that Kyle Orton fan thread of DChess was the funniest thread ever

Comment

If the Dolphins won

I had to sport an American Flag as my sig with the writing "America= #1 Canada= America's Hat

Comment

Dchess funniest thread = NCAA 2008......The next tennessee state 2 star recruit

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=12983

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

wait, why is he a tennesse state 2 star recruit. DChess is the citadel and the kid is from naples, florida
                  CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                  JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                    wait, why is he a tennesse state 2 star recruit. DChess is the citadel and the kid is from naples, florida
                    someone made a thread about his 2 star recruit at tenn. state in ncaa 08 was the next reggie bush and acted like it was real life

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                      someone made a thread about his 2 star recruit at tenn. state in ncaa 08 was the next reggie bush and acted like it was real life
                      i remember that, but why was dchess's named that?
                      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=12983

Comment

here was original thread, classic
                          http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=12979

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                            i remember that, but why was dchess's named that?
                            it was the NEXT 2 star tennessee state recruit...so making fun of the first

Comment

[img] http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/250...iancopyzj4.png [/img][/QUOTE]

Credit Eaglez_Fan for the sig. hahahah I love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information